Xtratime Community banner

Who deserves to win the title of "idol nacije 2009" the most?

• Miralem Pjanić

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sejad Salihović

• Vedad Ibišević

• Elvir Rahimić

• Someone else

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
I would like to see Misimovic get it. Dzeko is more in demand, but Misimovic is in his prime and has arguably been even more critical for us as a team.

2. NAJBOLJI FUDBALER PREMIJER LIGE BiH U 2009.
(Selektor: Adnan Beganović, SportSport.ba)

Amer Osmanagić
Stojan Vranješ
Dalibor Šilić
Mario Ivanković
Duško Stajić
Really? What exactly did Dusko Stajic and Amer Osmanagic accomplish in the first half of 2009? Where's Alen Skoro?

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Osmanagic is a key playmaker for Velez,its safe to say we wouldnt be 4th without him and Dusko Stajic is the co-leader in goals scored along with Dzafic.The bigger question is how is Ivankovic on that list and how is Alaim on the list of best BiHPL keeper?

·
U Mad Buraz?
3,753 Posts
When was the last time you watched Alaim play though? Sarajevo fans, including myself, always gave him shit because of his backroom influence and because he always seemed prone to make the most ridiculous errors... basically he was the ultimate scapegoat.

But that's definitely changed since Listica. I don't remember the last time I've heard people complain about him, he hasn't made any major errors in ages and he's actually had some fantastic performances in the last two years or so, especially in Europe. As long as he keeps his weight in check, he's pretty solid. I don't want him anywhere near the national team, but I honestly wouldn't trade him for any other goalkeeper in the PL either.

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
These lists are always a joke. Muratovic was actually on the list until the list mysteriously changed and Skoro got his name in. The only remaining question for me is... why is Skoro in the list of the best Bosnian footballer overall in 2009, but not in the list of best Premijer Liga player in 2009 :confused:

Best BIH footballer in 2009 nominations:

Edin Džeko
Zvjezdan Misimović
Emir Spahić
Saša Papac :confused:
Zlatan Bajramović :confused:
Miralem Pjanić
Sejad Salihović
Alen Škoro :confused:
Vedad Ibišević
Elvir Rahimić

BIHPL:

Amer Osmanagić
Stojan Vranješ
Dalibor Šilić
Mario Ivanković :confused::confused::confused:
Duško Stajić :confused:

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
^ It really doesn't matter who they nominate as we obviously know that the best prizes will be handed out to the NT regulars.

Except the BiHPL, Alen Skoro should be on that list aswell - I mean for BiH PL and not for Best BiH football player.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
I get that Alaims actioms in Siroki were heroic and he should be praised for that,but that doesnt change his attributes on the field.The guy is a mistake waiting to happen.Over the yrs he has let in some very laughable goals and IMO isnt near the top 5 keepers in BiH.

I dont see what the problem with Stajic's inclusion on the list is.He is the co-leading goalscorer in the BiHPL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts