Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terry Westley may have been pipped for the March manager of the month prize but a Derby County player has collected an award.

Inigo Idiakez has been named as the Powerade player of the month in the Championship.

The Spanish midfielder struck three goals and helped the Rams to victories over Burnley and Crystal Palace. He is the team's leading scorer with 11 in 40 appearances.

He beat off competition from Leicester City's Iain Hume, ex-Rams player Deon Burton, who is now at Sheffield Wednesday, and Plymouth goalkeeper Romain Larrieu.

Southend United striker Freddy Eastwood won the League One award and Tony Bedeau of Torquay United the League Two accolade.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bit of a surprise too be honest, on his home form, yes, he's been amazing, he's not been doing it away though, which is the main reason we can't win away, but still well done Inigo.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Koeman4 said:
Is he alive? :eek: Wow, I thought he had retired.
Very much alive, our player of the season last season, not been as good this season, but when on form, still a class above most playing at this level.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I would still put my neck on the line, saying that he is the best midfielder in the league!!!, I just think without him we would be further down the league and looking at relegation, Possibly one of the best player's we have had since we been relegated from the Premiership!!

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it's just a shame he can't seem too play away, he was shyte on saturday, but it's the same with the whole team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts