Campo - 5M
Geremi - 10M
Sanchis - retiring
Karembeu - 8M
Ognjenovic - 7M
Zarate - 4M
Anelka - a year's loan to PSG would be the best solution
Total: 40M
We have a great team but some players will just have to go.And with only 2M spended we could buy one star player 'cause Sanz said the budget is 30M.I think hat team would be great.I would like to hear some opinions.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
IN

Beto - 10M
Congo - back from loan
Cesar - back from loan
Tsartes - Campo plus 3M
Jarni - back from loan
Cambiasso back from loan
Delfim - 10M

OUT

Illgner - 3M
Campo - exchange.
Karambeu - 8M
Canabal - 5M
Sanchis - retires
Bizarri - 3M
Roberto - 6M

In 23M Out 26M

We should trya nd keep Ger, reserve judgement on Anelka till after he plays versus Espanyol. Ogjenovic should be looked as well as Zarate. maybe Roberto should be kept as well.

This leaves money for ZZ Lab but I'd prefer Campbell.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dino,
We can't get any money for Zarate because we don't own him. He's just here on loan from Velez Sarsfield.

pool,
Delfim? Haven't heard of him...

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Beto?Delfim? ahahahahahahahahahaha. They will no be leaving Sporting any time soon. Especially Beto.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Out - Sanchis
In - Bert Komterman

Out - Jarni
In - Gallardo

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Out
---

Sanches
Karembeu 8M
Bizzarri 3M
Geremi 4M
Anelka (loan)
Campo 4M

Makes 19M

In
--

Cesar
Congo(back from loan)
Cambiasso(back from loan)
TOTTI(why not?)12M
Grabinski 5M
Marchena(what is the price?) 6M
Jarni (back from loan)

Makes 23M

Totti would be good that star player...we can always dream.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's wrong with you!Are discussing the reinforcements for the biggest club in the world??? Who are that s***ers Beto, Delfim, Grabinski and even Marchena???Did they deserve to wear the Real shirt?I don't know but this doesn't sound good to me.
And by the way Roma would not let Totti go without at least 30-35M (he's their Raul after all).

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You dont know who is Grabinski? He is from Argentina(Newell`s old boys) and his age is 20 old central defender. Marchena is from Sevilla and is very good buy to us. Many other clubs have been interested of him too (bayern munchen). You would ask me same thing when Savio would come to our club. HOW IS SAVIO??? HOW IS OGNJENOVIC???

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And you were saying that we would be a star player. Man, every star player cost 20M-30M!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup, Marchena has been getting a lot of good media after Beckenbauer said he could be the next Matthaus. I wouldn't be so keen on buying him though because his clause is about $8M which is quite big for such a young defender. Besides, I saw the second half of Barca V Sevilla last week, and Marchena, frankly, sucked in tht game.

Anyway, Tristan seems to be the best buy from those mentioned cause he's young, talented, Spanish, not that expensive ($11M) and he could ably replace Morientes when Mori is in a bad patch (like right now). I'd pick him over Congo for the striker spot we need to fill with Anelka going away on loan. As for the other propositions, well there's such a variety of options it's hard to decide.

Who is this Grabinski? Can you give more info on him, Raul, as I don't get coverage of the Argentine League? Also, what's the latest with Cambiasso? Last thing I heard he was skeptical about coming back to Madrid because he wanted to make sure he'd get enough chances.

Beto and Delfim play for Sporting then, huh, Marcoa? Could you provide more info.

P.S.
Last summer, it was widely rumored that Albert Celades is coming to Madrid on a Bosman after he only signed a one-year contract with Celta. Is there anything behind this?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Raul, I think that even not many scouts in the world heard about that Grabinski.And he is 20 years old, but we need an experienced defender who could tighten up our shaky defence (ok, they improved in last few games).And about Marchena I think his team mate Hibic is better and he's contract is up.He has signed a pre-contract with Gil but as Atletico is going down he might go to Real.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Celades has signed a 5 year deal with Real.

Delfim(DM)and Beto(CB) are both very good portugese youngsters and already breaking into the national squad. Inter were interested in Delfim.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Beto is a central defender in a very good Sporting side. He si part of the spine of the team and from what I have seen of the guy he is very very good. He is relatively young (23 or 24) and the fact that Cesar Prates is at Sporting may provide the leverage of the team.
Delfim - great shot and young. Possible the next great thing to come out of Portugal. Central midfielder.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts