Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona has been linked to many players so far but we havnt heard if an official offers made yet..

Who do you guys think are the ideal defensive midfielder and striker for barcelona

I would love to see Gravsen in a barca shirt..
Gravsen performed very well for denmark in euro2004 and he isnt cup tied..

Barcelona has also been linked to pedretti lately but madrid are ahead in the race and the same goes for Edu..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gravsen and maxi lopez would be great.. both not cup tied.. not too expensive and btoh have european passports
gravsen(danish0 and maxi lopez (italian i think)

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Gravsen because he is a class player but I believe he is too "english"..
Bojinov a good young talent ,but is not realistic
Aghahowa:D :cool:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Mavuba or Milito(because Marquez as a DM is magnificent IMO and Gerard will be back soon) and striker.. I don't know.. someone for 6 months. Laporta has it hard with the striker..

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Graverson, Tacchinadi and for a striker probably Maxi Lopez, i no way want Carew!!!! he only knows how to hold up a ball and du nothing with it

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Ehm question, have we even been linked to Gravesen? I've read absolutely nothing about him on the webpages of MD, Sport, etc.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
well if we cant get Mascherano, Tacchinardi would be the next best thing
he works hard has a decent shot and is no stranger to high profile games
I dont think Gravesen is suitable for barcelona, as he usually plays CM not DM, i also think he fancies himself as more of a distributor, and wouldnt do Xavi and Decos dirty work like Marquez is doing at the moment
IMO he is very similar to Van Bommel who is simply better
but i dont see rijkaard buying dutch, as that will put pressure on him, and all of a sudden it will be his responsibilty that any dutch player plays good

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Marca says that there has been initial contact between Barca and PAO for Basinas...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts