Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like everything has been agreed between them and Haifa has agreed to let him go as soon as next week instead of waiting for the summer. A 3 year deal with 500K wage, pretty damn good for someone who's just a 30 yo Israeli international.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Looks like everything has been agreed between them and Haifa has agreed to let him go as soon as next week instead of waiting for the summer. A 3 year deal with 500K wage, pretty damn good for someone who's just a 30 yo Israeli international.
Yeah, but Tal already played in the Premier League in a traditional team like Everton and most of all he still has quality, Tal is still one of the best Israeli players in activity. He will make company with Ben Haim now and observing their matches i think he has a place in the starting lineup, it would take a bit all the responsability that goes through Okocha.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i'm happy but sad, sad because he's a great player and we're losing a great player, but i'm happy because this will clear a spot and open it up for a youngster who is most likely talented since we're talking about Maccabi Haifa youth team here. I'm also happy that he's being bought by a European team rather then Beitar or Hapoel, because then it would really hurt us, and hopefully he'll do well in Bolton and won't just be a bench warmer. I honestly wish him the best of luck at Bolton

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tal was never wanted by Beitar, his attempts to say that he was were just a way to put on more pressure on Haifa.

You know you have to respect Tal for almost turning down Bolton's bid, he was really torn up between both sides but you can't blame him for doing what most people in his situation would do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts