Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Inter Juve Fanatic's website

The website is really well made. Keep up the great work. I especially liked the little cartoon figures on the top left corner and the news updates. The only thing you need to do now.....is make the site fully devoted to Inter ;) BTW the link you gave in your post doesnt work because you put a period at the end of oootkooo

·
Registered
75 Posts
hey, np about the link, I myself was wondering why nobody had responded to your topic. BTW where do you get those awsome little cartoon images of players (that you have in your favorite players section and on top of the left frame)?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think your site is cool, just keep it updated with latest news... One small remark: the font size used for news is veeery small, could you please make it a little bigger?

·
Registered
43,491 Posts
Hey, we both have the same top 2 favourite players! And in the same order! Only difference is I'm not a Juve fan. :)

Great work on your site. It would be nice if you wrote your own DETAILED biographies of your favourite players, adding in facts about them that most people wouldn't know. Oh, and when the season starts, you should put in your own commentaries on matches. Every other site has the same old bios of players and the same news. If you add a personal touch, it would set you apart from those sites. Well that's my opinion anyway!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool graphics at the top but just forget the "juve" part of it. We're rivals it doesn't work this way?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the responses guys. I will make the changes. Firdaus, I always knew you were a big DJORKAEFF fan but I didnt know you Zidane was your number 2. The graphics came from http://www.soccer.co.jp/ukiuki/index-e.html . It's a great site. The guy is awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts