Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely. Btw nice match Finland - Sweden yesterday, I think the late equalizer was deserved. But what a goal it was. Deflected shot hit the post three times and then went in. :eek:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And looks like Austria is a wonder of the tournament. They played a good match against us, they will go through no doubt.

How unlucky Latvia...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
But what a goal it was. Deflected shot hit the post three times and then went in.
Tell me about it, but the swedes are always lucky so nothing new here! It´s a shame if Russia goes out at this point instead of USA (no politics here)!

·
Registered
859 Posts
I hope Czech republic and Slovakia meet each other in the final, I am a big fan of them both in international hockey tournaments (my fav club team is Montreal in NHL). I find them the representating my country Brazil in the hockey world (where we sadly haven't accomplished anything yet:D ), with great individual skills, fantasy and beautiful team play. I don't know who I would go for in a final between them, I would just hope for the best team to win.

Imagine if you would still have been a country together, you would be impossible to stop!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
tricolornr1 said:
I find them the representating my country Brazil in the hockey world (where we sadly haven't accomplished anything yet:D ), with great individual skills, fantasy and beautiful team play.
Good to see a Brazilian following hockey:)

Robin Regher of the Calgary Flames was born in Brazil. Maybe he could be called Robinho.:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sweden vs Canada in the gold medal game. To tell you the truth, Canada really doesn't belong at this point of the tournament this year. With the coaching change at the start of the tournament and the poor play against Austria, Czech Republic, etc...

Anyways, GO CANADA:D

·
Registered
65,197 Posts
gee, too bad urs till like 6 behind Russia in ttoal championships.

the Brazilians can't win evrything, same applies to Russians in hockey.

skill doesn't always gaurentee victory. especially in a sport like hockey.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Dmitriy said:
gee, too bad urs till like 6 behind Russia in ttoal championships.

the Brazilians can't win evrything, same applies to Russians in hockey.

skill doesn't always gaurentee victory. especially in a sport like hockey.
I smell bitterness;) :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts