Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to know how many of you guys actually saw him play in Holland,I can't believe how wll he's adapted to erie A.I never saw in in the dutch league but I'm super impressed with his skills.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i watched probably 10 games of him all up before joining juve. serie A suits him, he has great skills for a player of his size. he has adapted very well but juve being so solid also helps as well as trezeguet and del piero being out. i think if del piero and trez were available, he wouldnt be getting as many chances to play as he has, obviously this has helped him settle in well.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
I watched quite a few Ajax matches where Ibrahimovic displayed his formidable array of talents and skills. He has scored some really sweet wonder goals in the Dutch league.

He has adapted quickly to Serie A, but there's still a lot of room for improvement. And with time he will only get better.

He's a real star. :star:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
any1 remembers his goal x nac in the holland league? ;)

he dribbled pass 4-5 players ..

·
Registered
2,378 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
link dead,, it says to me :save as a text document:,, then i tried to open it via the browser it says these odd characters "0&²uŽfϦÙ" ..

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Really? Thats wierd. :googly: .

(1) Open up a new window
(2) Copy and paste the link into the new window.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
i did that,, this happens:

Code:
!ø—í/ªô 4¥®4ÈŒØú¬‚Žs/j
„šHM¢X½¶D²Õ$—Dúa7GË®kQ7ÕÃ+ÑõŽËš`7Ê9\—ÝrtÌ$/Mäþ¾Kƒž©i»“åˆ9ü‚Ø
_‡íÝlD…Š
%cei—ø¬é2Tžû
1±[email protected] 2Öù™«#öx\Dôúx£0Õ ¤LØá>³ùÜ—Òöb„}
Lí[%ÊQË-cQGg§<ˆo°a:(!wœ£ÍjdidìµÐÝEDñ0B

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
:pp :pp , Don't intend to be mean but your comp has gone nuts :D . Don't worry, when your out somewhere, walk into an internet café and click on that link. Beautiful goal. :star:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
aha, works now with getright software ;)

file size is 3.7 megabytes,, thanx a lot .

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
so what do you think of the goal?

·
Registered
780 Posts
I love this goal. It reminds me of a similar goal I scored. I dribbled past 3 defenders (after taking the first two to the cleaners, the last one was aiming for my legs and had no intention of wining the ball) and had to round off the keeper. My teammates went nuts. But enough about me, zlatan’s goal is incredible but I can’t help think that if he tried this in Serie A he would get his legs chopped off after trying to take on the third defender. But I’d love to see him try it though, without his legs being chopped off of course. :D

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Roby said:
I love this goal. It reminds me of a similar goal I scored. I dribbled past 3 defenders (after taking the first two to the cleaners, the last one was aiming for my legs and had no intention of wining the ball) and had to round off the keeper.
I bet you didn't want to wake up from the dream...... :D :D :D

EJ - Indeed, Maradona would have been proud of that goal.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
just Good? ;)

man i think this comes in the best 3 goals list i've ever seen ..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts