1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
the "experts" .... :howler: weren't these lip readers talked about Matrix saying son-of-a-terrorist-whore to the french baldy.

Anyway, I was expecting a more Dramatic Story.... only this.

Maybe tomorrow we would see something real juicy.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
o man, hilarious post

Just a few weeks ago ibra was complaining he has a hole in a ligament of his knee and now he is mad he got substituted late in the game so he can be rested a little for the wednesday match LOL! hard to believe this is true, Mancini probably explained to him why he was substituted and all is well.

These stories are hilarious, one of the many reasons to like serie a! True drama, lies, and conspiracy!

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Well I don't believe he would say those words but he has been pissed going off vs lfc and now vs palermo.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
What the heck? Will every inter player throw a hissy fit when subbed? This reminds me of Lucescu, when Taribo West threw his shirt at him. The players have to respect you and respect your authority.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
"When I came off the pitch I was expressing my disappointment over the substitution and the missed chances. I never said anything disrespectful against the coach."----Zlatan

Inter.it

·
1st Tier Poster
49,973 Posts
no wonder Mancini is packing his bags, he clearly isn't a figure of authority in the club when shit like this and the Figo incident can happen

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I believe this story was fed to the media by pro Roma source, in other words it was created to cause turmoil at the club, so they falter further, but it won't work.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
gotta love this circus.. I mean club :dielaugh:
Look what the dog dragged in. :pp

Shouldn't you be watching your beloved football team, instead of posting dribble in here? They are playing you know? Unless your one of these Juve fans who never attends games, will only watch when they win and is only a fan in name?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Another lip reading believer, just like old diav watching talk-shows :D

·
Registered
3,048 Posts

Shouldn't you be watching your beloved football team, instead of posting dribble in here? They are playing you know? Unless your one of these Juve fans who never attends games, will only watch when they win and is only a fan in name?
Juve fans in Turin don't even attend their games:howler::howler:

·
Registered
23,826 Posts
gotta love this circus.. I mean club :dielaugh:
Juventus and circus almost rhymes... :neutral:

Anyway I bet this is true. I mean it was reported by 'the media' right?

I just have one question. Was the interpretation done by Brazilian lip-readers? I hear they are the best in the business, as proven during the WC 06...

·
Registered
324 Posts

Nerazzuro, don't let me think that Inter fans are worse than I think, I thought you were typing on these forums when Liverpool was fooking your ass :flirt:

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Nerazzuro, don't let me think that Inter fans are worse than I think, I thought you were typing on these forums when Liverpool was fooking your ass :flirt:

Honestly, this is a serious football forum. Unless your not talking about this crap thread posted by a Romanista, you should leave your erotic fantasies out of here.

Here are some webpages for you to check out to cure that fetish...

www.iamaclosetjuveassspirate.com

www.gloryhunterassfetish.com

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Sounds fishy to me, knowing Zlatan, if he was really, really pissed at Mancini he woudl have said something with a lot more curses and obscenities, not just "I hope he does leave".

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Honestly, this is a serious football forum. Unless your not talking about this crap thread posted by a Romanista, you should leave your erotic fantasies out of here.

Here are some webpages for you to check out to cure that fetish...

www.iamaclosetjuveassspirate.com

www.gloryhunterassfetish.com
Wait...this is a serious football forum? Wow...my vote for post of the year.

This is a story that is everywhere...someone would have posted it anyways...so who cares that I did it? I didn't express any opinion, joy, or anything....so instead of Carson or Pulsy doing it, I did. Crap story or not, its a story....so see where you gotta go.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts