Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
40,740 Posts
More to the point you NEED him ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
With all respect to Zlatan we do not. If you have seen one minute of us this season you would know he is definitely not what we need.

Unless he converts to CM destroyer.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
803 Posts
With all respect to Zlatan we do not. If you have seen one minute of us this season you would know he is definitely not what we need.

Unless he converts to CM destroyer.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
You need am imposing CF , a focal point for the rudderless team you have , a leader on and off the field ..

You have McTomminey to break things down in midfield .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
12,967 Posts
I saw him in MLS this year. He's lost a step frankly. He is still good with his back to the goal but wear him out with young defenders and he disappears.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I saw him in MLS this year. He's lost a step frankly. He is still good with his back to the goal but wear him out with young defenders and he disappears.
He’d still be awesome for United- on and off the field .

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
seems he's coming, after all!

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Any talk of Carlo wont coach this sorry ass Milan was none sense after he accepted mighty Everton's offer ;)

·
Registered
803 Posts
The news of Everton is picking up....with Carlo and him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I still think he’ll go to ManU .... although I’d love to see a squabble between Ibra and Big Dunc Ferguson ..

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
Any talk of Carlo wont coach this sorry ass Milan was none sense after he accepted mighty Everton's offer ;)
Not sure about that. No big expectations there whereas no coach can live up to the past at Milan.

Having said that, Carlo seems to be over the top and never has performed that well apart from in UCL. Allegri would be a much better option as he always has created consistency wherever he has been. No chance that he would come back now, though.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
It’s official, Carlo is Everton coach.
I was surprised that he took this job immediately after being sacked in between season.

This was not the case when we are after him after being sacked. So much to say that Milan is not his destination at least for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Don't think so. I think it's the lure of the premier league. He won't go to an Everton level club in, like say, Germany or France. And let's face it, we are not that attractive anymore. Not only Carlo, even players have been rejecting us to join lesser clubs. But I think it's a risky venture. Stranger things have happened but winning trophies in England with Everton is gonna be one mighty ask. Imagine getting sacked by Everton eventually! That would be a disaster, wouldn't it?

That said, I also believe Carlo is on a downhill, going the way of Capello and Sacchi as in time is catching up on him. It's normal he isn't the only one. Mourinho, Benitez, Wenger.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts