Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 279 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In all seriousness, this guy has to be the best CF/ST I’ve seen after/behind: Ronaldo, Romario, and Van Basten (in that order).

Forget Cantona, Raul, Batistuta, Rossi, Tevez, Adriano, Torres, Drogba, Sanchez, Butragueño, Lineker, RVN, Sheva, Weah, Careca, Bebeto, Henry, Villa, Rosucky, Del Piero, Rummenigge, E’too, Milla, Owen, Rooney, etc. Ibrahimovic, the golden one is by far superior than all those names listed above, heck he is even better than Claudio Pizarro (I know that’s hard to believe but its true folks).

How come he gets no love/no respect? He’s been the best player in Serie A for a few years now…He’s had his first two scudetti revoked has won 2 straight scudetti and is on the verge of winning yet another scudetto. I don’t know if I made my point clear: He is MAKING INTER a WINNER a what? A winner?! WTF winning and Inter? Those words don’t go together but Ibrahimovic seems to be doing the impossible! In addition, he’s also won two league titles during his Ajax stay, the man is seriously underrated IMHO.

This is why I think he will go down in history as the next George Best! Superb player, one of the all-time greats but played for a subpar international side!

In terms of talent he is up there Van Basten, that’s right DAGOODS SAID IT! Probably all the tifosi rossoneri are cursing me out right now but it’s TRUE! This guy has never played alongside a “Rijkaard” a Maldini, a Baresi, a Gullit, among other top notch players. He’s carried Inter for the longest and he is currently carrying the Italian league/Serie A but yet he still gets no credit!

All this talk about the Hunter, El raKun Aguero, and Beczema "who's currently the best striker on earth" blah blah blah. HELLLLLLLLLLLO! Z. Ibrahimovic is not only the best ST on earth but he is the damn best player on earth, damn right he is! That's right much better than that poser C. Ronaldo and Lionel "don't touch me or I'll tell my mommy" Messi :happy:!

Please Calderon BUY HIM :proud:!

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Who says that Ibra is underrated? only a nutter would say so, anybody in a good state of mind knows that when Zlatan's on form he's one of the best players of the world, skill, power, technique, goals and add to that his incredible height makes him one of the most lethal strikers.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who says that Ibra is underrated? only a nutter would say so, anybody in a good state of mind knows that when Zlatan's on form he's one of the best players of the world, skill, power, technique, goals and add to that his incredible height makes him one of the most lethal strikers.
He gets no rispect! people are always putting clowns like Torres, Benzema, Messi, C. Ronaldo over him.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
In all seriousness, this guy has to be the best CF/ST I’ve seen after/behind: Ronaldo, Romario, and Van Basten (in that order).

Forget Cantona, Raul, Batistuta, Rossi, Tevez, Adriano, Torres, Drogba, Sanchez, Butragueño, Lineker, RVN, Sheva, Weah, Careca, Bebeto, Henry, Villa, Rosucky, Del Piero, Rummenigge, E’too, Milla, Owen, Rooney, etc. Ibrahimovic, the golden one is by far superior than all those names listed above, heck he is even better than Claudio Pizarro (I know that’s hard to believe but its true folks).
All better than Ibrahimovic. Just check theirs stats. Scoring goals, goals, goals...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats exactly what it is. Nobody outside of serie A sees anything special when he plays in europe or for sweden.
that's because he lacks the supporting cast :cry:
He plays for inter milan not REAL MADRID :happy:!

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Ibra aint the best player in the world. For god's sake he ain't even the best striker in the world. Henry, Eto'o and Villa are better players and better strikers than Ibra.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Skillwise those aren't better players...the others so far used their skills better than Ibra..but Ibra even being almost the same, is showing a lot more comitment and consistency than in past years..al Cesar lo que es del Cesar

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I think any football fan rates him highly, even out of Italy. But it's evident that, if you want to reach the next level in the individual point of view, you also need to reach the next level in terms of titles.

It's a problem for his prestige to fail in European or international competitions. Maybe he's not to blame for it, but football is a team game and, if your team don't respond, you pay the bill too.

But does anyone have any doubt that he will win the Golden Ball if he gives Inter the first CL in decades?

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Ibra is so much more then simply scoring goals.

If goals alone determine the better "player" Kezman and Alfonso Alves would be better players, their goal scoring records dwarf Ibra's in Holland and in Alfonso's case in Sweden as well.

Also, Ibra's international numbers are VERY close to that of Eto'o, and don't forget Ibra fell out with the national team and didn't score for over a year.

I really don't understand how people don't rate this guy as one of the best players in the world right now. In the 15 years I've watched football Ibrahimovic is easily one the best 10 strikers I've seen and as of right now is the best player in the world along with Messi and C.Ron. He pretty much delivered the last two scudetto's, I can't overstate how important he is for Inter.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Henry, Eto'o and Villa are better players and better strikers than Ibra.
Currently? that's a laugh.

ATM Zlatan pisses all over Henry, Henry isn't the player he used to be, currently Zlatan is the one man show, Thierry isn't,

·
18,041 Posts
Currently, last games? Henry is playing better than Etoo...just to be precise...and annoying

·
18,041 Posts
..and Ibra "delivering" the titles..hey!, he is playing very good, but Inter can be described as solid in these last years, no one in Inter is really ubber amazingly playing...is a solid bloke with the quote of magic and more consitency of Ibra.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
This is as close to "delivering" as you get .

30 minutes to go in the season, need the win to secure the title, Ibra comes off the bench with a busted knee....and scores two goals

[tub]HLCnDir6Rzs[/tub]

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
..and Ibra "delivering" the titles..hey!, he is playing very good, but Inter can be described as solid in these last years, no one in Inter is really ubber amazingly playing...is a solid bloke with the quote of magic and more consitency of Ibra.
That's the translator for everyone, his old medicine. Mourinho got a winning squad and Juve are still rebuilding, while AC Milan are suffering from "galacticophilia", an illness well known in Spain by Madrid and Barcelona. For Inter, it's enough to be solid. The real tests for this Inter will come in Europe, where they suffer from "historical urgencies", as Valdano defined the problems of Barcelona of the pre-Cruyff era.

This is where Inter and Ibra, as the leader of that team, have to perform in order to reach the next level... and I think they know it.

1 - 20 of 279 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.