Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
no take.

it is ok for Curva to Jeer...

It is ok for him to hush them... before goal and after goal.

·
Registered
45,355 Posts
Thanks, Bob. Here's the expert opinion.

What Ibra did was fine.

Fans don't need to jeer him; his departure isn't confirmed yet. They could cheer him on and ask him to stay.

Back to you in the studio, Bob.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I find the discussion material to be of inadequate quality. Add some more angles and viewpoints and I'll get back to you. Over to you Bobby!

Oh, and for the record. Yes, Zlatan is a vain asshole with a fragile ego.

Oh#2, didn't Mr Bobo do the same thing a few years ago? :undecide:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Oh#3, jeering when someone decides to dribble instead of passing Muntari is never accceptable.

·
Registered
59,788 Posts
Can't believe you guys are ok with this, I was disgusted personally. Tainted the win for me.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
A10 got it right in the other thread. Zlatan has been saying things or not saying things about his future with the club, and the curva who have supported him, and chant his name during the game, feel somewhat betrayed. They don't understand why he would want to leave....then you couple that with his play of late, and they let him hear the displeasure.

Zlatan responded with exceptional play, and decided to return the favour back to the curva.

What does it mean? I think nothing at the moment.

Who won? Who knows?

He was pivotal in this win, and the reason I feel we can't let this talent just walk out. We must convince him to stay I feel.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I just came back guys - I was out of the game for the second half.

And I am absolutely infuriated. I hope the man leaves. I am infuriated.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
No one is bigger than the club. No one. And Zlatan out of all people doesn't deserve shit. He didn't do anything for the club relative to the others in the hierarchy of our history and our great players. He doesn't have the cred to do what he did. ****ing idiot.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have no opinion about this. It made some great pictures though, which I like, with Ibra hushing and Mourinho pointing to the head with his finger, so I liked it I guess.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
People are giving him a freee pass IMO to be a jerk and a primadonna. Just b/c he scored two goals (Goal and assist) for us. I would have rather we lost and have him not shut the fans up. I hated it when Vieri my favorite player did it, and I hate it now.

·
Registered
59,788 Posts
Let him join Madrid, let's see how he'll make them overtake this Barca. :dielaugh:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
the fans in the stadium jeered him? that's pretty bad...i always don't like the fans boo their team' players on the home field...no matter how much u don't like the player...i didn't really appreciate the way the fans treated Q to be honest (before he left)...

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
if they can jeer when they are not playing well they cant expect the players not to remember when things are going well.

the suck it was too much even if it was for a few secs.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Zlatan is gone, business is business. Inter should get something along the lines of what KaKa had been offered and built a better team, his actions were clear he is leaving the team so Inter must get a lot for him.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
btw puls... He hushed the fans before he scored the goal. (did it again after that)

I think it goes both ways. I would prefer the jeering after the game, not when the team is trying hard to get things done. Since they people at the curva chose to do that... I cant see why Ibra or any player cannot react, whether for himself or for the team.

morever, Ibra acted professionally throughout his days here. He neednt be treated like an Adriano.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
bye bye ibra...hopefully, the money we'll get from selling him can bring us at least 3 world class players...2 world class strikers and a AM?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bye bye ibra...hopefully, the money we'll get from selling him can bring us at least 3 world class players...2 world class strikers and a AM?
lol, good ol' Carson, strictly going by transfer numbers. The number of titles is not important, the most important thing is the number of transfer rumors :howler:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts