Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, let's move on. Short Sunday trip to IBB with three games left. I hope we help relegate them. A win would almost secure second spot, but Besiktas are still only six points behind us. We need to get that CL qualifying spot. The priority will probably be on the cup match against Eskisehir on Wednesday, so we might see a more backup lineup. Have to be careful though. They are always tough against us, and I'm sure Bulent would love nothing more than to take points from us.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I hope they treat this match as priority not the Cup one. Because I don't want to see Sivas or Trabzon be in EL next season. :D

從我使用 Tapatalk 2 的 HTC One X 發送

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
One win guarantees second spot based on head to head advantage over BJK. Three draws does the trick as well

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I hope they treat this match as priority not the Cup one. Because I don't want to see Sivas or Trabzon be in EL next season. :D

從我使用 Tapatalk 2 的 HTC One X 發送
If Fener make the final either one of Trabzon or Sivas automatically secure a europa spot, since Fener have already qualified to europe via the league. Who cares if Trabzon qualifies, theyll lose to some no namers on their first or second round game. I hope IBB wins this game, dont mind them, hopefully Karabuk relegates. We'll finish second anyway, so we dont really need to do much calculations.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
If Fener make the final either one of Trabzon or Sivas automatically secure a europa spot, since Fener have already qualified to europe via the league. Who cares if Trabzon qualifies, theyll lose to some no namers on their first or second round game. I hope IBB wins this game, dont mind them, hopefully Karabuk relegates. We'll finish second anyway, so we dont really need to do much calculations.
No I wasn't worried about Fener's European spot next season. I mean if Fener eliminate EsEs in semi-final, then either Sivas or Trabzon will qualify EL automatically. That's what I don't wanna see. I hope EsEs can make it not Sivas/Trabzon.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Hmm I couldnt care about the 3 of them tbh, Id prefer see Fb lift a tropthy than worry about who should compete in europa.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mert, Topuz, Bekir, Egemen, Hasan, Topal, Cristian, Emre, Stoch, Sow Webo

Bench: Volkan, Yobo, Orhan, Caner, Recep, Salih, Semih

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Emre's back finally! Pleased that Stoch is playing too.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Well, can we just win this fcking game so we can solidify CL and just end this season? im emotionally tapped out.

Jesus Christ iKoot this team is dead last. Salih should be playing over big'guns Topal

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Season is over for the lot of them. Maybe they'll try and get the cup but that's about it.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
As i take a shit and type this i'd like to thank all these so-called professional players for showing up motivated for a must win to get into CL Qualifying.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
WTF, sums it perfectly, tho.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts