Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Spanish bastard butcher who killed Olympiakos last night with his appalling decisions has done the same thing to other Greek teams in the past. It seems to me this Iberian Bastard has a vendetta against Greek teams.
Ibanief was also the referee in last season Panathinaikos - Rangers game in Athens. This bastard also red carded Goumas in this match with 2 yellows for trivial fouls and handed out 8 yellow cards the majority to Panathinaikos players. The final score in that match was 1-1 but as most of know Pnathinaikos went to Glasgow later and beat Rangers.
THis bastard also refereed the PAOK - Maccabi match last year for teh CL qualifiers. He handed out 6 yellow cards in that match.

If you thereare any swiss posters in here, can they please post in here how Ibanieth altered the result in last years match between Switzerland - Rissia after the swiss took a 2-0 lead, final score 2-2.

This Bastard needs to have his licence revoked.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

This is how the Olympiakos fans reacted to this Spanish Butcher .
Some rumoursare floating around suggesting he may have wagered on this match ...Newcastle were paying 4.15 for the win :yuck:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Never mind, we still have the upper hand on the son of a gypsy whore, greece knocked out spain in euro2004...he is still filthy with us...send him back to the bull ring

·
Registered
156 Posts
i was watching arsenal - bayern,and bergkamp went in with two over the ball tackles which should of been red ,and got a yellow after the 2nd one.i also remember gerrard and his tackles at anfield he got nothing.juve and real werent shown any yellow cards until extra time.things are very inconsistent,there need to be some clear rules laid out ,i have been convinced for years that spanish refs always are very strict and vigilant against greek teams in europe,the examples you brought out redhot are just from this ref if u search some more you will see that every time we have had a spanish ref in europe he has been anti greek.

·
Registered
443 Posts
remember the kolo ispano a few years ago when AEK played Real Madrid in Nea Filadelfia? Tsarta..took a free kick a tad bit early but was given a yellow and forced to retake it...anyways we know wat happened after ..Tsarta put the ball beyond Cassilas and the ball was bulging the back of the net..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts