Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atletico Madrid midfielder Ariel Ibagaza slammed Numancia attacker Toche after celebrating their victory on Sunday.

On-loan at Numancia from Atletico, Toche celebrated playing a part in his team's winner against his parent club, an action which infuriated Ibagaza.

The Argentine confronted Toche and the pair almost came to blows before Atletico teammates stepped in to drag Ibagaza away.

"It was nothing," insisted Toche after the match. "Things were said. But it will stay on the pitch.

"I am sad that the result hurts Atletico's European chances, but I am playing for Numancia now and that is where my loyalty is."

Nevertheless, Toche will still have to return to Atletico in the summer and mend some bridges with his teammates, particularly Ibagaza.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
It was an awful gesture... he left the guy crying. Imagine it, Toché, a guy who bleeds Atlético, being dismissed in such a bad manner. Who does Ibagaza think he is? I think that the club should have fined him, after all Toché is an Atleti player.

·
Registered
75 Posts
he left the guy crying?? what do you mean... i didn't see this but I thought they just confronted each other

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
ibagaza is stupid..toche did right thing and ibagaza puts blame on him???? stupid !!

·
Registered
75 Posts
so he yelled at him and Toche cried because of the yell?? lol..
And Ibagaza is ****ing stupid... Toche had every right to celebrate for the club he currently plays for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts