Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta is enjoying the best spell of his career, and wants to make it into the Italy squad.

After a poor start to the season, Udinese have improved dramatically of late and now sit in third place in Serie A.

Iaquinta says that it is the best spell of his career, and would love to cap it off with a call-up to Marcello Lippi's Italy squad.

"I feel really good at the moment, and it's the best period of my whole career," Iaquinta told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Udinese will surely do better than last season and we are definately stronger.

"We need a lot of concentration to avoid false steps, but dreaming doesn't cost us.

"We want to do better than last season.

"Azzurri's jersey? I really hope to be present in next call-up, because I see myself in that list"

:star: ...good luck Vincenzo :star:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...there are already big clubs that want him, so bad things will happen the same i guess

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
He deserves a call up,He's been outstanding and I think he'd actually make it.How can you say the NT ruined Mauri?

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
I really admire this player. I think he is strong of will and energy. I tried to explain this to the Roma fans, but many said they would prefer Mido! :howler:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Schumy said:
How can you say the NT ruined Mauri?
He returned injured from the NT and now he's recovered but he don't play great like before :depress:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Arianna said:
He returned injured from the NT and now he's recovered but he don't play great like before :depress:
Just coincidence I'd say,Not the fault of playing for the azzurri. ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Meanwhile, Vincenzo Iaquinta of Udinese is also hoping to catch the eye of the former Juventus tactician.

"I’m feeling in really good shape at the minute, it is definitely the best period of my career," said the forward.

"I hope to see my name included in the squad for the next game in February because I believe that I could be a part of the set-up."

channel4

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Schumy said:
Just coincidence I'd say,Not the fault of playing for the azzurri. ;)
na, also Pinzi when played with the Under returned home always injured...and also all our international players :wallbang:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Arianna said:
na, also Pinzi when played with the Under returned home always injured...and also all our international players :wallbang:
It's maybe an Udinecurse or something,Or maybe in the dressing Rooms they fall over some blocks or have bad practical jokes played on them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts