Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any info on this guy would be more then welcome seeing todays news that he is being lined up to go on loan to Parma from Inter...who supposedly bought him. :)

Thanks...

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
He's 20 and plays attacking midfield. Has scored 4 goals in 15 games for Dinamo and has one substitute appearance for the Romanian NT.

·
Registered
69,729 Posts
Raven said:
He's 20 and plays attacking midfield. Has scored 4 goals in 15 games for Dinamo and has one substitute appearance for the Romanian NT.
And he gave a lot of assists until now as well :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
David said:
Zicu is extremely talented, lazy and can't press. And he's not a striker. Why didn't Inter give Parma Marica is beyond me.
They don't have Marica yet. And if they did I think they would prefer to keep him. :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts

·
International
9,682 Posts
GloryHunter said:
Still upset because he left Farul, eh david? :D
:rolleyes:

He's f!cking lazy and he can't press. This is coming from someone that saw him live more than 10-12 times. Now tell me something to prove me wrong.

And Inter'll get Marica in the summer, apparently. Who cares though. If you come up with some peanuts, everything is for sale at Dinamo AT ANY TIME.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
David said:
He's f!cking lazy and he can't press. This is coming from someone that saw him live more than 10-12 times. Now tell me something to prove me wrong.
I've got nothing, so let's just wait and see how he'll manage in Italy. At Dinamo, he could slack off because the opposition sucked. I think in Italy he'll either get with the program otherwise he'll end up on the bench.

David said:
...If you come up with some peanuts, everything is for sale at Dinamo AT ANY TIME.
I''ve got some peanuts for that hot, superstar nurse they've got at Dinamo :D - the one they showed on GSP and Pro Sport!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GloryHunter said:
I've got nothing, so let's just wait and see how he'll manage in Italy. At Dinamo, he could slack off because the opposition sucked. I think in Italy he'll either get with the program otherwise he'll end up on the bench.

I''ve got some peanuts for that hot, superstar nurse they've got at Dinamo :D - the one they showed on GSP and Pro Sport!
Nicoleta Luciu? :dazed:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
Marica? HAHA That guy better not go to South America.:D
Poor guy.
Or Spain. First when GICA posted

Marica=gay

I thought HE was gay,l but then I realised it MEANS gay in spanish. ;)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts