Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Shame, but if he can't get back to his old level perhaps a not so stupid move. Improves the chances of our Pieter though to get the double again.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I doubt he's gay, i've seen him out a couple of times accompanied by some incredible women. He's probably burnt out, he's been doing this for 10 years now, swimming is a tough sport. Hopefully he has a great life, he deserves it for what he's accomplished :).

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
dont get me wrong i dont hate him and it is by no means a tarnish on his astonishing career, but COME ON! He's gay in my books. His whole fashion thing, the way he holds himself, very feminine. If he isnt il be very surprised. Most people who talk and hold themsleves like him are gay, thats why i and many others say this. If he isnt, sorry Thorpee!! But IMO he is a closet homosexual.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I'd have no problem with him being gay. But as i said i've seen him with some ladies who were absolutely bullshit hot, maybe he's bi. I also have friends who look and sound gayer than thorpie, but they're not

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
I met him at the Olympics, really gave off an asshole type of vibe. But why care about anyone else when you got a gold medal around your neck and the hottest girl ive ever seen on his arm.

He does look like a pretty boy, maybe he is gay...but the flock of woman around him and his big ass smile seemed to point to the opposite.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Adriano said:
Thorpe has been rumoured to have been with women such as Paris Hilton and Natasha Bedingfeld. It's always going to be a touchy issue.
i guess Cevap has a point then about him being gay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts