Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Diavolo said:
Personally I think Henry is a great player.
of course he is. i don't even know how people can doubt about it.
i think people are waiting him to fall. all of those bad waves might certainly affect him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
mali said:
of course he is. i don't even know how people can doubt about it.
i think people are waiting him to fall. all of those bad waves might certainly affect him.
To tell you the truth, it may be a EPL thing. In Italy it's not that allday we think about Henry. As a Milanista I can only say that we will focus on him should we play vs Arsenal. :stress:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Diavolo said:
To tell you the truth, it may be a EPL thing. In Italy it's not that allday we think about Henry. As a Milanista I can only say that we will focus on him should we play vs Arsenal. :stress:
he will score an attrick. it's his stuff in italy;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
mali said:
he will score an attrick. it's his stuff in italy;)
Most presumably, but sometimes in football logics are not followed by the book :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Diavolo said:
Most presumably, but sometimes in football logics are not followed by the book :stuckup:
yes, i was just jokking;)

well, i hope my call has been heard.
the thread can be shut, if a fm read it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
mali said:
yes, i was just jokking;)

well, i hope my call has been heard.
the thread can be shut, if a fm read it...
Your call was perhaps inspired ;)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top