Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to have Brighi, Adani, Mutu and Alex. Offload F. Cannavaro, Nakata, Micoud, Sukur, Milosevic and M´boma. According to Gazzetta dello sport we have Alex in our squad. I would be thrilled personally. What is the status of Appiah by the way, sold to Chievo or not?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
You can be sure Nakata will stay. About Brighi, Mutu and Adani of course I would love to have them as well. But before we can buy any players we have to sell a bunch. Easier said then done it seems.
Appiah is still a Parma player. But I'm pretty confident he will be loaned/co-owned with some other team.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Guys I think news is that Appiah could be going on loan to Brescia,As for Alex dont know about him and Brighi well Parma have asked for him in the Cannavaro deal but Juve have been reluctant and have tried off loading their don't wants with Parma rightfully rejecting,But instead Donato may arrive from Milan If the deal goes ahead with the Rossoneri.
Also On mutu I believed that he was close to joining Parma at one stage.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would welcome Donati and i want to keep Appiah because he is our future. I think we need a good striker as a backup. I would not count on Sukur who had disastrous World Cup, M´boma who is over the hill, Milosevic who is lost, Bonazzoli who is to inexperienced. I think we definetly want player like Mutu or Recoba if Ronaldinho is bought to Inter. For the left defender spot I would want Adani from Fiorentina and than I am satisfied. At last I would prefer Alex in our team instead of Matuzalem but I think that is only a dream.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
A few things. It's obvious that our back up strikers aren't good enough. But IMO Sukur is still very useful as a target man. He's a really good football player even if he can't score anymore. So he should stay. Bonazzoli was almost horrible last season but he's still very young. Don't forget that Vieri wasn't all that good in his early 20s either. Bona should get another year, at least, before we give up on him. It would be heartbreaking if we sold him to Bologna or something only to see him in Juventus and Azzurri in 3 years from now. If we are to give the youth a chance we must stick by them you know. Youth players are not as good as experienced professionals. Maybe in CM, but not IRL.

Mboma and Milosevic can sod off. They have spoken badly about Parma and Italy since they left (what were they thinking?) and I don't care at all for neither of them. One problem is that Milosevic has a MONSTER salary and could very well refuse to leave and just sit there earning money. In that case maybe we should look to loan Bonazzoli out and use Savo as fourth striker. After all, Savo is better than Bona. Right now anyway.

But of course, in an ideal world we would sell Sukur, Mboma and Milosevic and loan out Bonazzoli and then buy Mutu and someone like Luca Toni. A few years ago that wouldn't have been impossible either...

Is Adani really useful as left full back btw? I'm not sure but I think Benny's move to Fulham fell through after all. I think we should offer him a good contract and use him as a starter. Talentwise he's miles ahead of Falsini. I consider Gresko and Junior to be too offensive for that role.

Finally,
Venerdì 12 luglio
Stadio Tardini, ore 18,00
PRESENTAZIONE NUOVI GIOCATORI
(Alex, Barone, Bresciano, Gilardino, Gresko, Matuzalem e Siviglia)

About time. :)

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
I think Appiah is off to Brescia

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Appiah is only on loan to Brescia.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts