Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
statements about mihajlovic in the past. today i realized that he is a lousy defender but for some reason(probably because i am to much patriotic person) i backed this guy all the time. practicly he is the main reason because we are humiliated on the euro 2000. the whole defence was based on him and he behaved like someone he doesn't care a lot about the national team and yugoslav people. he played like he is a 18 years old not like experienced and "high" quality defender. in my opinion he is a liability for lazio and you better find replacement for him if you want to win champions league and scudeto next year.
miha doesn't know how to play with the head, how to make tackles and he always thinks he is the best on the pitch event tough he plays often bad.
sell miha buy somebody more reliable.
forza lazio!!!!!!!!!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, i realized that too, but Miha will only go if Eriksson will go :(:(

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
There's not much to apologize for, since giving us your own opinion was the only thing you did...

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah, it's sad that Miha really contributed to the first goal that Yugo conceded...

But, as someone has said before, he shows a different attitude with Lazio! (Mainly because of Eriksson). He's 100% with Eriksson. Miha, so I don't think we should worry about such attitude at Lazio...

Similar to Zahovic's attitude towards Olympiakos vs Zahovic's attitude towards Slovenian national team, perhaps? Although it's the exact oppostie of Miha's!

Forza Lazio
Now it's Nesta (+Negro), Conceicao, Couto... All the best to all of them!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, actually Miha's attitude was not like Zahovic's !
Miha didn't yell at his coach, didn't talk crap to him, he showed hiss atitue on the field ! :mad:

While Zaho did the things i was talking about before :p

·
International
5,629 Posts
Have you guys seen Fernando Couto play in this tournament yet?? He's been outstanding...If Miha is out maybe Couto is in??

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can´t blame Miha för 1-6 against dutch. They were simply too good for us, and Miha was our best defender (look at Saveljic, Komljenovic and Djukic)

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Emir when will you wake up and realize that Miha isn´t up to it anymore. 2 seasons ago he was a solid defender, last season he was a so so defender and right now he´s just amazingly bad.

The thing is Miha is never placed right, he just cannot read the opponents plans at all. What a combination: No speed and never placed right :) !!!!

I don´t care about Mihas freekicks anymore - he´ll do better at some PL club where they only longball and need a good cornertaker. I have zero faith in Miha and his attitude makes me wanna kill him.

Did you see what he did to Kluivert ?? great elbow, really impressiv defending :( bravo you idiot.

I don´t think Eriksson can do anything about the situation but Cragnotti must react and he must sell Mihajlovic with no further hesitation.

A perfect replacement would be Rio Ferdinand, a player that can pass like no other PL defender and can dribble and it´s really hard to take the ball away from him and he´s 22.

Damn I´m extremely worried about Lazio´s defence for next season - we are going to get killed with Mihajlovic at the back.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
No, I wasn't saying that Miha is to blame for that trashing. But I guess we have to concede that he was partly to blame for the Dutch's first goal. :(

And yeah, sslazio, I was just referring to their attitude towards the team in general. Zahovic's one is more off the pitch, while Miha's is on the pitch (thus, less obvious).

To me Eriksson knows the best. That a player flops in a tournament doesn't mean he's history, anyway. So let's just wait to see what Eriksson does.

Forza Lazio

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, svennis, you got the point there, but you must admit Miha wasn't the worst defender on that game. The most blame goes to Nisa Saveljic, guilty for three goals. I admit, Miha became very bad, i mean he is also NOT scoring from Free kicks anymore :(:(

I just hope, Cragnotti will do the best what he can do

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he is a shame for serbs. lazio send him to seria "b". he belongs there.

[Edited by Emir on 28-06-2000 at 13:51]

·
International
6,519 Posts
rs, what's wrong with U ???? :mad:
He is a shame for serbs ??? YEAH and like it's all the blame he should take for now ?! :mad:

He wasn't the only player playing bad, and stop, MATTIAS CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE I START WRITING CRAP !

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Miha is a good defender, but he's getting older and slower.... I think that's the main reason why he was awful in EURO 2000. We have Nesta (who's much younger and faster) to back him up in Lazio, and the Yugos don't have Nesta in their national team. So what I really think is... that we should give Miha another year or two (after all, he's done quite much for the team), then bye bye Miha...

·
International
6,519 Posts
you guys are all forgeting, what this the same MIHA did for Lazio ! :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts