Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He spoiled two great chances to make it 2-0 and Italy would have won. One of them was open goal. He´s the highest paid footballer but can not score when he has an open goal.
I´m really dipressed and I will never forgive Del Piero.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dont ever forgive Del piero !!!!!!

What he did tonight is UNforgivable , he is the sole reason why the azurri didnt get what they worked so hard and beatiful to achieve.
It is a very sad day, wich will take a long time to forget ,if ever.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
ohh Come on..He's just a human, indeed it was a great chance, but you shouldn't blame him, they're doing their best, We should proud to be an Azzuri fans :)
Anyway, we must give them credit, they all are the best!!
Forza Azzuri

E

·
0 Posts
Hi Guys.

How are you all doing this beautifull evening. I'm very fine. Although I must say the Italians played a very good game in the finals I'm very happy the French have won.

Probably you'll all hate me for saying this, but I don't give a f*ck. Now you know how it feels to loose when you don't deserve it. And it hurts? Doesn't it?

And Del Piero? Well he should have played the entire tournament. Such an attractive player deserves to play, and then he would'nt have missed his changes tonight. But as we all know, Zoff preferres sober, defensive players and this is his deserved result.

S

·
0 Posts
Del Piero really play terribly today.........he never once confused the French defenders. He did not make threatening passes......and he did not make penatrating runs.........when presented with 2 chances, he blew them all...........I think, if Montella, Delvechio or Inzhagi were there, the chances of them scoring at least one goal will be much higher........in fact, Del Piero did not have a good tournament.
I am going to dislike Juventus even more now, because of Del Piero and the guy who will be going to Juventus and who scored the winner for France tonight. :)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Del Piero shouldnt have miss that 2 good oppurtunities.I hurt my eyes just to see how he blew the ball away.Well its all over.Nothing to say ...... :eek:

Forza Azzuri

L

·
0 Posts
Well Del Piero has once again proof that is only is going to be the great player in his club and not in the National team. He will never be like for example R Baggio and hopefully will Zoff not take him with to the World Championship 2004. And I think Gli Azzuri would be better without Del Piero.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
hey dutchman
now I will never blame the french team that we lost, cause they did their job, and they did it well.
I won't hope to see them loosing a lot of decisive matches now, and it is your behaviour that shows to me that the loss of your team hurts you more than the loss of my team does to me. and that makes me happy :)
one question to the italians: did you visit the dutch forum and laughed about them?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I am also veeeery disappointed with DP. I would have scored on those chances he got. Even as a juventini I think that Del Piero simply SUX these days. Scored one goal from open play this season.. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN THE AZZURRI? I hope juve sells him to fermana. Cant see why we are paying him that much for NOTHING!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Good thing that Del Piero didn't wasn't in the starting line-up :)
Then he probably would have missed more great chances :mad:

DP will remain in the Azzuri, no matter what, coaches still believe his best form will one day return, even if the fans think it won't :(

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
The saddest thing about this is that some people still believe that he is good and it was just that "he wasn't in the starting line up in the tournament".
Crap.
Another sad thing is that Juve fans never realiswed it. i am a Juve fan and i knew it.
no one sees how greedy he really is.
Another sad thing is that
EVERYONE WILL FORGET AND BE BRAINWASHED AGAIN AND HE WILL STILL PLAY FOR JUVE AND HE WILL BE A "STAR"

oVERWEIGHT, OVERGREEDY, OVERPAID, OVERCRAP

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Well DP is human: Atmosphere when he is playing a game does change except tonight..
It could have been anyone to miss to cant blame him or you should also blame albertini for trying to clear the ball:
tHE list could go on about what we should have done: as supporters think about the begining of this tournament all those critcs tell us ITalians we had no shot in reaching the final and we did>
We stood our ground with our style for 93 min / not enough:

to dutch fan as well I am glad to dont give a ####:
remember who made it to the final and how..
Acheiving this indeed we have: We did not walk away with the title but we surley now earned do not underestimate the italians: We will always be champions:

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
I know del piero is human and it's time people realise that.
he is not GOD.
stop acting like he is.
"if dp plays we will win, if dp starts instead of >>>> we will win.
"if dp had played from the start instead of ..... we would win"
"If it weren't for DP being so good at assist we would never win"

how bout we hear this from now on?
" if Dp had passed when he should instead of balloonig a shot over the bar we would win"
"if dp had recovered from the injury that he had almost 2 years to recover from we would have won"
"if dp ever gets back to the form he had for only one year, and was hyped up by the media looking for a new saviour .. we would have won"
"ooooop if i wasn't so dumb as to be fooled by the hype and not believe what was in front of my eyes all the time i would have seen the truth and i wouldn't be so depressed now"

OVERWEIGHT, OVERGREEDY,OVERRATED, OVERPAID, OVERCRAP

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I bet many of you guys are the same people who kept raising all those Del Piero-Ronaldo topics at the beginning of the season, say Del Piero is so much better. Well, Del Piero has proved once again that he does NOT deserve such a glorious position as attacker for the Italian national team.

In WC98, he took playing time from the magician Baggio and did NOTHING! Baggio was playing superbly and working well with Vieri; Del Piero was a bum. And again, in Euro 2000, Del Piero was a bum.

When will Italian football officials learn? Some players are meant for national glory. Others, like Del Piero, are not. Italy is a rich football nation, ranking with historically great teams like Brazil, Argentina, Holland, Germany. It is time for Italy to find a new attacker.

D

·
0 Posts
I Agree with Falcao , at the begin of the season they where all arguing about del pel piero being better then Ronaldo

ok saying delpiero is good , ok cause in fact he's really good but comparing him with No1 ( R9) is ridicilous and does't make sense
ronaldo is one off the best players ever in the league
cruijff maradona pele vanBasten romario so all those delpiero fans who had a big mouth can all see the truth

i didn't post an reply back then because it was sooooooooo o sooo ridilous ronaldo was 17 years old and topscorer of PSV with a lot of pressure on him being the biggest talent of the whorld
the he brake the transfer record to play for barca with the whole whorld watching every game and he played supurb no matter how many defenders where marking him he scored more the 30 goals in primera division !!

Even in Italy ( inter) where the game is like defending and defending all the way he scored 25 goals
not to mention what he has achieved at the Brazilian national team ......the kid is an living legend
you are all Del piero fans and i am an kluivert fan but you will never hear me say that kluivert is better or comes near R9 ronaldo is BRAZILLIANT

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I think Ronaldo is not as good as you think, he was the great looser of a final, too, do not forget it
and now he wants to flee from Italy back to Brazil
he is still very young, we will have to wait and see if he is really a great one
by that, I am a Sheva fan :D
and I like Batigol, his continuity is great, but what Sheva did in his first year was amazing

D

·
0 Posts
What did he do Crespo is better the sheva .
sheva scores alot of penalties and he gets al balls because Milan paid big bucks for him
i'm not saying shevchenko issn;'t good or something he's one of the best at the moment but you als overestimating him a bit making him a god .....raul is much better so are kluivert and rivaldo

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
we will see
crespo did nothing in his first season, so just wait what Sheva will do in the future seasons
kluivert is not on the same level of Sheva, Batigol or Crespo. Good, too, but not that good

S

·
0 Posts
Stop the nonsense.

Ok, Italia played great.
It sucks that they didn't win.
Actually, I didn't think that the French would score.
They were helpless (except for Wiltord.)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts