Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......................Cooper(altidore).......Donovon(davies)

Rogers...............Adu..............Bradley(mastro)........Dempsey

Spector..............gooch.........Bocanegra.......Cherendolo

............................Howard

I say **** beasley....he is no good.. this team will have grit...speed and muscles. Adu and a new found lanycakes will make this team better , I believe. Heck , boca is having his best career yr in france. Gooch has grown into a heck of a defender and rogers has all the tools to be a goodinger...way better than beasley( god bles shim anyway) and cooper will can score....he will score.....trust me....adu and landyaks will feed him the ball...hahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Friendlies, Gold Cup, Confederations Cup, WC Qualifying ... If by the close of 2009, WE can't say for sure who will carry the flag in South Africa, if WE get there, it will be a shame.

I like your choices, but I hope WE end up with a quality team, not a bunch of lower tier all-stars.

Donovan will be up top, so who will be pulling the strings?
Dempsey is showing what a quaity talent he is?
WE are weakon the left side. Bocanegra has been playing left back, so will Bb keep him there for the Nats, and add another center half to lay with Gooch?
Will Benny be able to recover from his knee injury and re-descover his form?
WE are VERY DEEP at the holding midfield position, who will be carrying the load
for US(A)?

Bob will have decisions to make come next year ...

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
It's way to early to even think about the WC. We haven't qualified yet (I know we will) but also, there are so many games between now and then, anything can happen. Injuries, slumps in form, palyers emerging, etc. To early to say what the team will be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts