Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what Ahmet Cakar has said. He says he is 98% sure that it was him. How great is that :eek:

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Bro eheh :D abi yanlis izlemissin haberi, ahmet cakar "ben gittim sordum haluk ulusoya beni sen mi vurdurdun diye oda hayir ben oyle sey yapmam dedi bende bunun uzerine ona %98 inandim" dedi ;)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently he gave three names to the police and Haluk Ulusoy was one of them.

Well how you can believe someone 98% bedazzles me man :howler:

You either believe him or you don't.

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
Apparently he gave three names to the police and Haluk Ulusoy was one of them.

Well how you can believe someone 98% bedazzles me man :howler:

You either believe him or you don't.
valla ben onun yalancisiyim. dediki "ben hayatta kimseye yuzde yuz inanmam o yuzden ona tam inandim ama yuzde yuz degil" hahahahaha

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
:howler:

I would like to see Erman Toroglu, Hincal Uluc and Ahmet Cakar in the same talk show....:D

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I don't like Ahmet Cakar, but it's a shame that such things arrive in our country, especially if the ex-president of the TFF is involved.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Ahmet Cakar is another one who is not afraid to say the truth, that's one guy who was impartial in his opinions to the teams but unfortunately in Turkiye you cannot say things about certain teams because it becomes a life and death situation. Hincal Uluc might be next he's gotta be careful. One thing about Hincals criticism's Iliked was about Daum and his wild celebrating when scoring vs Kayseri and him sitting in his little bench the whole 90 minutes as Fenerbahce was struggling vs Zaragoza. He's right over there why was Daum so happy scoring vs Kayseri? Something seems fishy with Daum I don't know, I don't trust him anymore.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Btw I like Erman, Ahmet Cakar and Hincal Uluc. Ahmet Cakar is serious but the other too can be pretty funny :D:D especially Erman Toroglu, he's the best you cannot hate him.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
gravesends said:
Ahmet Cakar is another one who is not afraid to say the truth, that's one guy who was impartial in his opinions to the teams but unfortunately in Turkiye you cannot say things about certain teams because it becomes a life and death situation. Hincal Uluc might be next he's gotta be careful. One thing about Hincals criticism's Iliked was about Daum and his wild celebrating when scoring vs Kayseri and him sitting in his little bench the whole 90 minutes as Fenerbahce was struggling vs Zaragoza. He's right over there why was Daum so happy scoring vs Kayseri? Something seems fishy with Daum I don't know, I don't trust him anymore.
Selcuk are you for real....did you hear everything PIS Hincal said about Fener? :D

And how can you be a sportswriter and critisize a man's celebration.....selcuk i really didnt think you were this easily affected by his tricks......well most of the Turkish people are actually!

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Oh no not at all I'll always have my own opinions and I had no idea about that Daum thing until he mentioned it, it just made me think for a little bit. But his rant was very funny he was like "vur bi yumruk daha vur vuurr Kayseri'ye 7 attin vuur" lol just looked funny coming from an old dude like him. These guys are for entertainment purposes and they do just that, but he does make a lot of good points at times. Stuff that I really wouldnt pay much attention to like the whole Daum celebrating thing, but if he's gonna do it there he better do the same vs Zaragoza when Fener put 4 past them.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I don't know if Ulusoy is capable enough of trying to pull off a hit. He seems like a little insecure puppet of more powerful people that grabs the spotlight while doing the bidding of others. I cant imagine him trying to have somebody whacked. :scared:

·
*the drum drum*
42,901 Posts
gravesends said:
One thing about Hincals criticism's Iliked was about Daum and his wild celebrating when scoring vs Kayseri and him sitting in his little bench the whole 90 minutes as Fenerbahce was struggling vs Zaragoza. He's right over there why was Daum so happy scoring vs Kayseri? Something seems fishy with Daum I don't know, I don't trust him anymore.
That's something I remember I criticised about him waaayyy back when we played Man Utd..

It's caught my attention, and it really annoys me too..

When things are going good, Daum will be jumping around, screaming instructions and doing something almost non-stop..
When things aren't going his way, when he should be screaming instructions, he seems to just melt into his seat on the bench and sit silently until full-time?!

Best part about this is that I'm not agreeing with Hincal Uluc, he's agreeing with me! :pp

P.S - Hincal has already been shot. But he is probably next anyway with the crap he spills..

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Wow he's been shot already? at least Ahmet Cakar quietened up after, this Hincal is a ballsy bastard isn't he?

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Man, some women in Turkey are so fame-hungry that they could stomach anything to get there!? I mean let's be honest, some of the women on the arms of some of the celebs is criminal :D :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
What about the seriously highclass and elegant former wife of Ibrahim Tatlises (I forget her name)?

That woman was already highclass, and didn't need Ibo, in fact if anyhting Ibo needed her to gain acceptance.

It just goes to show: women are impossible to understand. The same woman would probably look down upon someone like Ibo had he not become a famous singer.
And Tatlises..I mean ALL he has is his voice.
He can't talk, he can't communicate, he speaks like a caveman, he looks butt ugly and he has an ego the size of mount everest. How in t he world do women even consider him..I have no clue.

As for Hincal...He has the famous Elderly Turkish male syndrome. Which means he's after the young models, and he can get them because of his status and whatever.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Hincal is a classic 'subiyenci' :D As for the Ibo case, that was extremely rare, Derya Tuna must have been cast under an evil spell or something. I mean not only did he put up with the Kiro and nurture him into a semi human being, she also put up with his countless affairs with Perihan Savas, Hulya Avsar, Melike Zobu, Asena and many more... :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
I hate when these junks are on tv with hotties, Turkish people watching them as if it's a good thing to cheat or fool around... dumb fuk ibo is another case, he even got away with a murder... I mean this aint related to the topic but in Turkey we should re-do the laws thats re-done last year!!! 15 years old kid comes to Ankara/Istanbul steals but because he is younger than 18 nothing happens!! :rolleyes: if he "agrees" to attend schools then government pays for it BUT NONE of them so far agree I think!!! these laws are for fuking Switzerland!! :mad:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I like Ibo's songs but i hate his personality.......he abuses women and should therefor be behind bars

p.s. i also hate the way he claps with his hands.....like a 5 month old little baby! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts