Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one wish I'm really hoping for,I hope that ungrateful DOG Coco scores a classic own goal to give Milan victory in the derby and especially if its our home game what a moment.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
:tongue: :eek: :D

Some of you guys are either really bored or completely stoned or both this freaking evening/night ... I haven't read so funy threads since our great Psycho aka Manu has left the place ...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All in the name of a little laughter.:tongue:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Would be cool but i still think coco is a great player, and he turns out for the azzuri so i cant hate him.

Lav

·
Registered
513 Posts
Lav, of course he is good, cause even good players can play for crap clubs... Just take a look at Ronaldo or Vieri :p

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Hope he plays worse than Guglienpitro (sorry for the spelling :dontcare: ) and he is ultimately left on the bench.:yuck: :finger: :skull: to sit and stink. Thats what I wish for him. Thats straight from the bottom of my heart.

I usually don't wish anybody like that, but Coco is an exception.;)

I feel a lot better after saying that.:)

Ciao

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
what's gonna be fun is teh derby

We'll see what Coco does in the derby :D:D:D

travesone il Coa di testa di Vieri

RETE RETE

4 a 0 a; 35th minuto per l'inter

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It will be interesting how he handles the pressure more than the other ex players due to the ill feeling from alot of the Milanisti's.He may not play and fake an injury or have a secret clause in his contract to miss the deby matches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts