Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Mijatovic#1, it's time to pay (tomorrow night, in fact :))

For the rest of you guys, it's part of a bet, this optimistic :) friend of mine thought Buducnost would beat Zvezda (that's why I said optimistic..), so we made a bet for $5. Of course, I won, and now my friend you should better prepare for tomorrow because I am going to give you so much cra*, you are going to wish you were never born.. :)

I don't want a very flashy ceremony while handing the money, nothing special just humiliating :) in front of the rest of the crowd..
Well, good luck, and please try to realize that Buducnost sucks in football...

G

·
0 Posts
Mama mia!!

I cant beleive anyone would bet on Buducnost Podgorica beating CZ,
I mean thats about as smart as playing russian rulet with a full barrell :)

·
0 Posts
Buducnost are nothing and cant even think of competing with red star.

V

·
0 Posts
HEY GUYS,we're getting a free :)drink from Mijatovic#1 also! He said that because Mijatovic is in a top form! :)

red star forever your getting a free drink and $5 on friday!F*** I should've maid a bet with him too! (that's if I knew)

G

·
0 Posts
Too bad I live across the Tazman eh...
I could have scored myself a free drink and cash. :)

V

·
0 Posts
Too bad isn't it, Grobar Otago...
Why don't you come over here in Australia?
It's so hot here man, especially here in Melbourne. I'm sitting here naked on the computer...well in my underpants ofcourse.

M

·
0 Posts
Ok we Lost I thought we would win at home. Off the topic Rs Forever Buducnost beat Panathanikous in Basketball 77:64.

M

·
0 Posts
hello red star forever
this is Mijatovices friend Sanja
GROBARI RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're serious, all I can say is well done and ...well I don't know what to say, the guys deserve a medal for that, Panatinaikos are the most expensive team in Europe with Rebraca, Bodiroga, seems unreal, I have to check this, but CONGRATULATIONS! :)

The problem is, if you beat Pan.,maybe you can even beat ZVEZDA!!! :) :)

Of course, this doesn't change the fact that you owe me 5 new (try the coke method we were talking about last night, I know it's for coins, but try), clean, shiny dollars!!!

And Sanja, hi and welcome, but don't let Mijatovic#1 pull you astray, trust me, you are supporting the wrong team.. :)

ZVEZDA JE ZIVOT, OSTALO SU SITNICE!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh damn, I'm sorry Mijatovic#1, I just found out that Buducnost hasn't actually won it yet(it doesn't go on points- difference), they are playing a third match in Athens on the 9th of March. :(

G

·
0 Posts
WOW!

I cant beleive Buducnost reached the quater-finals of the euroleague! and on top of that beat possibly the best team in Europe right now.

They go into the 3rd match in Athens with something like a 3 point lead, I dont know guys, they may just pull it of
:) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GROBAR_OTAGO, there is no three point lead.. The way it goes is that the team with more wins in the end goes through (like the NBA), so if the match in Athens ends as a tie, they will be playing another extra 5 minutes until a winner is decided, the 3 points unfortunately mean nothing... :(

But anyway, good luck to them...

G

·
0 Posts
Really?
I didnt know that...
I clearly remember a few years ago European basketball was played on a aggrigade system(like football).
This will certainly make things harder for podgorica, but I think they'll go through :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts