Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, poor old Mijatovic made another silly bet and once again he lost, and once again I win $5!! If I keep on making bets with him,I'll become a millionaire.. :D :D :D
So, my friend, it's time to pay up!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS,
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS......

G

·
0 Posts
Mijatovic bro,

you made the wise bet, I feel sory you lost. It should be Red Star Forever paying up :)

M

·
0 Posts
Grobar Otago dont worry about it, the cup that were going to win at the end of the season is going to be more precious then the $5 bucks I lost.

VOLIM PARTIZAN CRNO-BELE BOJE
VOLIM PARTIZAN KAO OCI SVOJE!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are the champions
we are the champions....:d:d:d:d

M

·
0 Posts
The champions of what exactly because I seem to remember the last time u won a leagu title was in 95'

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The champions of "kicking a grobars a*s", even though Obilic is becoming quite competitive (hahahaha)...

G

·
0 Posts
hahahahaha..... :(

The joke's on you cigani, for Partizan will be champions again. Sure, I would liked(loved} to see us beat Red Star, but it wasn't to be :(. But we will not be as unlucky as this at the end of the season :D...

D

·
0 Posts
I don't know what you grobari are talking about, you're going to lose this weekend against Zeleznik and the title race will then be over...
We will once again return to the promised land and show you guys how it's done...
we've given you plenty of chances...!
:D ;)

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

G

·
0 Posts
Zeletnik?

Ahahahaha :), I'm predicting another 8-1 win for Partizan...

You on the other hand will lose to Obilic and Vojvodia, giving Partizan an easy 6 point win at the top of the table :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts