Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Especially bowing out of europe and the chase for the Premier league title in the far distance.The Ultimate hunger for United now remains the Prestige F.A Cup and from this I firmly believe United can go all the way and deliver.
a season without any such silverware will hurt United to say the least,But winning the F.A Cup will still be a great honour.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Well doesnt need a rocket scientist to figure out that the winner between the Arse and us would be overwhelming favs for the Cup.But still this is the "FA Cup" and that element of surprise still exists which makes this cup competition so special.

Arsenal will be playing Chelsea four days after the semi-final so that may play to our advantage as the players will have that game playing on their mind.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think too we can win. If Ferguson play Ferdinand and Brown in the central defend. Phil Neville could be good playmaking and Bellion should start behind van Nistelrooy, not Scholes. Go MAnU!
:star:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
I think too we can win. If Ferguson play Ferdinand and Brown in the central defend. Phil Neville could be good playmaking and Bellion should start behind van Nistelrooy, not Scholes. Go MAnU!
:howler::dielaugh:

Welcome to the forum no.1 Becks fan!:D

Originally posted by Pulsar
Keep dreaming.
Since when did you start supporting Arsenal as well?!?:confused::rollani::howler:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
yea you do have the "edge" in this since you got nothing else to aim for but this.

but if we do win, that'll just make you feel even more sht.

:D

good luck to both sides.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
errrmmmm, where do i start?

anyhoo, welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chelsea are a dark horse and are in a very similar potion to Man Utd.They've spent big and need to deliver something.

·
Registered
394 Posts
no1 beckham faN
Rookie &

Teams: real madrid,manu,milan,FERRARI

...oh dear....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts