Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the Norway team is NOT a real threat to us!!!

They only have a good foward line and nothing that special in the mid-field OR in the back line.

I SAY WE WILL GET OVER THEM!!!

Yugoslavia - Norway (3-1)

Mijatovic (17)
Kovacevic (43)
Stojkovic (77)

Yep!!! That's Right!!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
hey i think we should get past slovenia b4 we start bragging about how we will smash Norway dont u think?

Lets not forget that Norway plays dangerously as a TEAM and TEAMS not individuals win a match

·
Registered
49 Posts
3-1 would be great... I cant remember the last time anyone put 3 past Norway (of course now someone will come and tell me it was only 2 weeks ago or something). BTW , Spain played 1-0 against Luxembourg, so at least we arent the only ones not getting 'satisfactory' results.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spain also mixed their line-up around a fair bit, and were playing without Raul...
as for Norway, they play teh classic Northern European long ball to the strikers who are fast, tall, great in the air and quick.....we all know how well yugo does against teams like that....
not trying to be neegative, just realistic, I doubt we will thrash anyone in this tourney, in fact, i doubt that that anyone in any group will get thrashed....
this is a tougher tournament than the world cup was, 11 out of the worlds top 15 teams are playing, there is no cake walk for anyone.....

pomozi Boze...
vodi nas putem srece...
pomozi Boze...
i navijaj za Plave...

·
Registered
234 Posts
just an update on that. Their classic long ball, defensive game has been scrapped whent the new coach came in. The play a much more attacking game right now, and the long balls are no more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts