Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, it`s amazing how such a famous player can be such a sissy. The most exciting thing, that Figo during all the years with Barcelona was a fighter, and after joining merengones she become a sissy, ***** or whatever. :eek: Lucky for her, she have found the club what she really worth. :tongue:

Figo tried to show the world she is still a fighter, when she came to Nou Camp for the first time in white ****ty shirt. When she went out of the dress room going to the pitch she was still sure she is still a fighter. But from the start whistle with every minute of the game she was loosing that fighter`s spirit and self confidence. When the final whistle blown there wasn`t Figo-fighter anymore. There was a Figo-sissy only.

Remembering THAT day and a great dishonour our beautiful lady is scared to sh.it to come to Nou Camp once again in her life. That`s why she is injured or suspended every time, when merengones have to bring their dirty asses to our beautiful stadium.



Dear Barça fans! I`m against to call Figo a Judas in the future. I suggest to consider Figo a woman from now. She really deserves that. And she gonna like it! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,665 Posts
I thought is was just beautiful the first and last time Figo came here with the ugly white shirt. First he had this "cool-face" on. But when he stepd on the pitch and when he recived the welcomning he deserved, you could see that he was one step from bursting out in tears! :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,752 Posts
last year i couldn't go to stadium and this year that mierda comes twice he doesn't want to come
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,752 Posts
sorry i want to mean she doesn't want come
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,076 Posts
i find that remark offensive, my favorite people are women !!

besides u guys shoudl really get over it....

figo was my favorite besides LE (poetic justice mayb?) anyways, i ws as hurt as anyone, but let it be...

i sometimes think ppl that slag figo so much are just jealous that he is a great footballer and can command the highest wage from any club....

besides he's had a **** season this year, so wtahc zidane and forget figo for the first leg...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,925 Posts
Charlys Angels... hahaha!!! :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
897 Posts
i'm sure you all know deep down that the female of the species is much superior to the male, so i cant and wont accept Figo being called a woman! :D


If you remember the gimp from Pulp Fiction, then maybe thats closer?
 

·
A por Ellos!
Joined
·
6,895 Posts
im sorry but this thread is truly rediculous and it just shows how stupid you barca fans are..... and how you just cant get over the figo issue..... man get over it....... its been ages now... i guess you guys just cant live without talking about Real Madrid.. you always have to bring real madrid up..... :D its really getting disgusting.... :yuck: worry about your own club that is doing terribly this year like last year.... and stop being jealous that we captured figo and are better then you by 10000000 miles..... so stop this bull**** and talk about your putalan club....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Daopica said:
im sorry but this thread is truly rediculous and it just shows how stupid you barca fans are..... and how you just cant get over the figo issue..... man get over it....... its been ages now... i guess you guys just cant live without talking about Real Madrid.. you always have to bring real madrid up..... :D its really getting disgusting.... :yuck: worry about your own club that is doing terribly this year like last year.... and stop being jealous that we captured figo and are better then you by 10000000 miles..... so stop this bull**** and talk about your putalan club....
I din't understand posts like these. doing terribly? then why have we performed as well as you in the CL this year.. you are after all our opponents.

As for the figo issue.. his yellow card shows that figo is not over it himself.. so why should barc,a fans be over it.

I really believe.. if figo comes to the nou camp next year, doesn't talk trash, plays a good game.. a sporting game.. and plays well... then ALOT of people would let it go. not all.. but alot. But what do you expect when he feigns injury.. or gets a yellow just to avoid the crowd at the nou camp... what do you expect the cynics to think... figo made this an issue.. by doing what he did. its HIS FAULT.. not ours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
LOL

very funny thing.:dielaugh: i just look it as a joke 100%.:D

once i thought barca fans couldnt compare with the real's with every aspect.now i find one that those fools are good joke makers like :jester: .

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,752 Posts
mdrid fans are you getting mad? take in easy the true is that you l had lost a player for play at camp nou cause she have not the balls to come here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
But she ( :rolleyes: ;) ) is still an exceptional player and if I had the chance I'd make this lady play for Barça again. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
nrk said:
mdrid fans are you getting mad? take in easy the true is that you l had lost a player for play at camp nou cause she have not the balls to come here


Figo cagón, pero que más quiesierais en el Barça que tenerlo. O NO!! Seguro que tu estupido orgullo culé no te deja ver la realidad y me diras que vosotros teneis al genial Rivaldo, al Conejo Saviola...
Claro lo que no me diras que hasta tú te has dado cuenta que Rivvvvaaaldoo esta acabado, no juega a nada y como demostro ante el Panathinaikos es solo un chupón (debio tirar una 10 veces contra el conjunto Griego) y que ya ni siquiera chuta bien.
Así que antes de hablar, piensa, y date cuenta de que lo que más le gustaría a un barcelonista es tener a jugadores como el "cagón" Figo, el "calvo" Zidane, y el "tonto" Raúl.
Que no se te olvide!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,665 Posts
I suggest that XT create a Humor-Forum. In this forum we could collect all posts from this Dapo something guy. I mean he`s a real laugh! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys! I`ve just realized that Figo`s wife is a lesbian! :eek: And Figo is a... lesbian too! :eek: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,665 Posts
Favio said:

Figo cagón, pero que más quiesierais en el Barça que tenerlo. O NO!! Seguro que tu estupido orgullo culé no te deja ver la realidad y me diras que vosotros teneis al genial Rivaldo, al Conejo Saviola...
Claro lo que no me diras que hasta tú te has dado cuenta que Rivvvvaaaldoo esta acabado, no juega a nada y como demostro ante el Panathinaikos es solo un chupón (debio tirar una 10 veces contra el conjunto Griego) y que ya ni siquiera chuta bien.
Así que antes de hablar, piensa, y date cuenta de que lo que más le gustaría a un barcelonista es tener a jugadores como el "cagón" Figo, el "calvo" Zidane, y el "tonto" Raúl.
Que no se te olvide!
Lo siento, pero Raul no es un tonto. Retardo es mejor! Raul tiene el mismo inteligencia como los participantes en "gran hermano". Y Figo es "Judas", "Cabròn", "Marica" o que quieres. Este foro es en ingles y por eso tù no necesitas ofender a otro socio en español. ¡Creca!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top