Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another great WWE legend gets harrassed by the beta cuck gang...:rastgele:

From JC targeting greats like Ante and TTM while allowing dweebs like Spermy, Cameltoe and Van free reign to do whatever the hell they want...

From Van continually sticking his nose (along with his bum chum cameltoe) in the WWE threads of which he has ZERO business being around and also from joining the other sjw beta boys in targetting us knowing he/she/it can do whatever because JC will protect them.....

The WWE is the only place keeping XT alive...and yet the beta gang is targetting it and its posters...absolutely disgusting.

I call for the other Admin to fully ban JC, Cameltoe, Spermy and Van not only from the WWE but from XT. Enough is enough with these guys ruining threads and banning posters and forcing others to quit.

Beta boys f off. :tip:

#IstandwithSP

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that „van“ character is notorious for such shit, he already did some disgusting racist nose sticking in the hungarian forum :yuck:

JairCam is alright though
JC's block of me for "rules violation" in only one forum was/is complete bs. And if we go by "rules" him harrassing me first was grounds for banning I would think. Not the other way around. He was just butt hurt about my posts in the Trump and Brazil thread that camel and van continually cried about. And he NEVER once took any action on spermy. Why is that?

Van, yeah, in the Trump thread and Brazil thread, you can see what a lowlife beta he is. Must be banned. He had ZERO business sticking his nose in the WWE yesterday and targetting SP a forum legend. Why are the admin looking the other way when this guy posts his racist attacks?

#SP

·
Banned
36,097 Posts

·
Registered
54,340 Posts
JC's block of me for "rules violation" in only one forum was/is complete bs. And if we go by "rules" him harrassing me first was grounds for banning I would think. Not the other way around. He was just butt hurt about my posts in the Trump and Brazil thread that camel and van continually cried about. And he NEVER once took any action on spermy. Why is that?

Van, yeah, in the Trump thread and Brazil thread, you can see what a lowlife beta he is. Must be banned. He had ZERO business sticking his nose in the WWE yesterday and targetting SP a forum legend. Why are the admin looking the other way when this guy posts his racist attacks?

#SP
van must fondle balls hard of some of his overlords

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
29,320 Posts
Enough, Ante.

It is the second time you attempt to offend someone (first me, now Van) with the "BF beats him". It is not funny, it is not cleaver and only seems to imply that you think that any of us will be offended by having BF, in other words, by calling us gay. You can call me coward, call me Jair, call me cupcake, go ahead, but stop attempting to offend anyone showing your homophobic tendencies, even if you post everywhere that Make Anal Great Again. Be the guy you always were, everytime a Mod called on, take off your team from the field (but do not bother to send me PM trying to justify yourself like you always did) and know your limits. Those silly trump threads may give you the impression of some power, but he does not care about you, he does not protect you and means nothing to anyone. Do not cry if you get barred, just do as always, survive so you can convice your fans you won, but we know what really happens.

Szovkap, stop with the nazi/facist thing. It is not possible that after so much concern about me calling BozoNazi because he wouldn't be proper Nazi, you know use the term like crazy. Van closed one thread with bad jokes about homosexuals and puertoricans and irishmen, as if it is soemthing proper in a footbal forum, and it is the end of the world? What is up with addults over 40 melting like snow flakes in Copacabana for one thread closed or a post deleted? What is this attitude "all or nothing" that leads to people acting like babies? It is not funny either.

·
Registered
54,340 Posts
Enough, Ante.

It is the second time you attempt to offend someone (first me, now Van) with the "BF beats him". It is not funny, it is not cleaver and only seems to imply that you think that any of us will be offended by having BF, in other words, by calling us gay. You can call me coward, call me Jair, call me cupcake, go ahead, but stop attempting to offend anyone showing your homophobic tendencies, even if you post everywhere that Make Anal Great Again. Be the guy you always were, everytime a Mod called on, take off your team from the field (but do not bother to send me PM trying to justify yourself like you always did) and know your limits. Those silly trump threads may give you the impression of some power, but he does not care about you, he does not protect you and means nothing to anyone. Do not cry if you get barred, just do as always, survive so you can convice your fans you won, but we know what really happens.

Szovkap, stop with the nazi/facist thing. It is not possible that after so much concern about me calling BozoNazi because he wouldn't be proper Nazi, you know use the term like crazy. Van closed one thread with bad jokes about homosexuals and puertoricans and irishmen, as if it is soemthing proper in a footbal forum, and it is the end of the world? What is up with addults over 40 melting like snow flakes in Copacabana for one thread closed or a post deleted? What is this attitude "all or nothing" that leads to people acting like babies? It is not funny either.

I‘ll reply even though I understand only half of the paragraph adressed at me. but, fyi, I have been using the terms in question a lot ever since I joined this forum. regardless of Bozo or any other politician of our days.

·
Administrator
29,320 Posts
I‘ll reply even though I understand only half of the paragraph adressed at me. but, fyi, I have been using the terms in question a lot ever since I joined this forum. regardless of Bozo or any other politician of our days.
Oh, Szov, I am so surprised. So, all the time when you were discussing the proper use of the terminology, you were just nitpicking, because you gave a damn about people using nazi to call people (as long they are calling people whose apparent ideas you approve off)? But that would make you a bit of Hipocryte! Don't break my heart this way.

·
Registered
54,340 Posts
lol

the only one you were ever calling a Nazi actually installed a minister from a group he would want to kill if he really were a „Nazi“

or is that just another Adam Smith thing?

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Enough, Ante.

:facepalm:

Seriously, remember when you called me a coward and told me to grow up trying to provoke me? Based on your lame rant above, take your own advice.:coffee: How many times have you offended me or your boys offended us?

Also, NO ONE in the WWE wants you, Van and Cameltoe here, what don't you understand about that? Surely other admins can "police" this place. We all get along fine here amongst ourselves and there is no need in any event.

PS dude, you do realize this is a football forum? This is not life or death like you make it out to be. I don't know what you are up to in real life, but dude, take some Ritalin, chill, and leave the WWE and its posters to post in peace.

#MAGA
#MBGA
#thisisMAGAcountry

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no

a) camel isn‘t a CM
b) camel didn‘t invade the madjar forum with some disgusting racist shit
c) camel didn‘t close threads in WWE
Yeah, I know Van did. And nothing happened to him for some reason...double standards I guess.

#MHGA

·
Super Moderator
13,191 Posts
What was that "disgusting racist shit", please? The only thing I did was warn a poster to stop promoting antisemitic propaganda.

Get it together now. I don't care if you like me or not: behave like a human being, stop spreading lies and insults, or you won't be allowed to keep posting. This is an official warning.

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey JC, just for clarification about the "rules", is calling someone a nazi or facist a violation? I want to understand the rules...I don't use that terminology but Cameltoe/Spermy has/does many times....:err:

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What was that "disgusting racist shit", please? The only thing I did was warn a poster to stop promoting antisemitic propaganda.

Get it together now. I don't care if you like me or not: behave like a human being, stop spreading lies and insults, or you won't be allowed to keep posting. This is an official warning.
So now you are going to ban forum legend and my good friend Szov?:groan:

Seriously Van, why are you in the WWE? Go moderate some other forum...you aren't wanted to here...all you are doing now is provoking us.

Here's a suggestion, go moderate Spermy and Cameltoe's posts. I can point you to many rules violations of theirs...

#MwweGAbyleaving
#forzainter

·
Super Moderator
13,191 Posts
So now you are going to ban forum legend and my good friend Szov?:groan:

Seriously Van, why are you in the WWE? Go moderate some other forum...you aren't wanted to here...all you are doing now is provoking us.

Here's a suggestion, go moderate Spermy and Cameltoe's posts. I can point you to many rules violations of theirs...

#MwweGAbyleaving
#forzainter
It is you I am addressing, actually. Thanks for the suggestion, but it only confirms it is you who needs moderation.

·
Registered
19,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
54,340 Posts

lol who is spreading lies and insults here?

again, the chronology of things:

1)Major George opened a thread, presenting a webside he made of own effort about that Magical Magyar foci team of 1950s.
2)you jumped in, assuming it was of antisemitic character, without even reading it, obviously, because it naturally has no such content, jewish being the nature of historical Magyar Foci.
3)then you assumed we Huns are all antisemites and "need babysitting" even though most of us are of juice ancestry.
4) I told you to shove off then you went to hide behind your big daddies

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.