Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And about 18 years and one week later I still became a legend! :proud:

Thank you everybody, you’re all great! :kiss:

·
Administrator
52,169 Posts
You cant be a legend with a name like Tyge my man :D Basically means tok (swedish) aka crazy :p

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even if nobody has been named Tyge since 2007, and we’re only 131, Mr. Brahe and I beg to differ! :stuckup:

·
Registered
29,284 Posts
So you guys hit rock bottom in 2007, the peak year of hipsterdom, and never recovered. It should actually be the hipterest name out there by now.

·
Registered
29,284 Posts
Really, though, the join date was always what really mattered around here, like the low party number for communists.

·
Administrator
52,169 Posts
Hipsterish wannabe viking name :D (not sure you should brag of sharing name with a dude from 500 years ago lol) I know an old guy called Tyke, I allways make fun of him for that name.

Year 2000 gang represent :D much more resilient then those 1999 posers :p

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you guys hit rock bottom in 2007, the peak year of hipsterdom, and never recovered. It should actually be the hipterest name out there by now.
Yeah I don’t get it! You see the shittiest old names out there but this one just stays under the radar.

·
Registered
29,284 Posts
Tyge actually ought to be one of those name that recovered, unlike Bent or Børge, given a Top 10 GOAT Dane had the name.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hipsterish wannabe viking name :D (not sure you should brag of sharing name with a dude from 500 years ago lol) I know an old guy called Tyke, I allways make fun of him for that name.

Year 2000 gang represent :D much more resilient then those 1999 posers :p
Tyke, well that’s just horrendous! No comparison!

·
Registered
29,284 Posts

·
Registered
29,284 Posts
You became a legend just before the category was abolished. Hope you enjoyed those few days.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I fought for 18 years to get this status and now am just a freaking “Registered”. Make me a legend again please!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts