Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´m pretty depressed that Frank was banned, when I was hoping that his FOOTBALL!!! (what this site is about) knowledge would come in handy for me. :depress:

So I´m hoping some other knowledgable Bayern fans exists around here and is willing to provide me with information. :)

So here´s the thing; I am supposed to write two pages about Bayern in German ( :eek: ) and what I want info about is their history, how many trophies they have, current players, current lineup, the president and stuff like that. You can write it in English of course! :)

If someone could give me all the information that I could need about Bayern I would be delighted! :)

Danke!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Yeah,Frank would have been of great help:depress: .....but meanwhile,u'll find everything u need @ www.fcbayern.de with english and german versions available;) .

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about lineups and stuff? ;) All I can get there is numbers and things. It would be fun to see a fans view and enlightenemt too. :)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
The lineup is always changing in the Bayern team because of the squad rotation plicy that hitzfield follows,but anyway if u are interested in lineups,u can see the lineup in eery macth played here @ the bayern forum....just take a look @ the threads.;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I think you can still ask Frank via MSN, Jimmy, if you need further information. As you know, he is a helpful guy and will be happy to help you if he can :)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Totally agreed Manuel,Frank will always be ready to help if he can:) ...just contact him Jimmy via MSN;) .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts