Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi admins,

I have been a member for so long that I feel real old. I used to have the nickname Argentina, then I changed it to Triz.

Could you change my name back to Argentina

Thanks alot

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Triz,

are you THAT former 'argentina' ? :eek:
If so, I thought you'd been gone...it'll be glad to welcome you back into the Lazio forum etc :)

I can't change your name back to argentina since I'm not an admin, but rest assured one of the admins will be here soon to grant your request, as long as there's no one else taking that nickname (as far as I can remember there's only argentina7 or something like that)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks alot...yes nedved...its me..hehe

nice to be back...got tired of posting so much..lol

I never stopped supporting my Lazio. The only thing I didnt follow was xtratime. Hopefully I will have more time to post here.

Glad to see you man.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Splendid :cool:

Some of the oldies are still here, you know...like EL MATADOR, Boyo, Michel, and more occasionally Kafka, Matjaz(sslazio11), svennis), Cecco, Reale...

And since we're in a confession mode here, in all honesty, I was rather absent in XT for like, 2 years :tongue: during which I think there were a few months where I simply did not check XT at all. :eek:

So, a hearty Welcome Back to YOU! :party:

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nedved! said:
Splendid :cool:

Some of the oldies are still here, you know...like EL MATADOR, Boyo, Michel, and more occasionally Kafka, Matjaz(sslazio11), svennis), Cecco, Reale...

And since we're in a confession mode here, in all honesty, I was rather absent in XT for like, 2 years :tongue: during which I think there were a few months where I simply did not check XT at all. :eek:

So, a hearty Welcome Back to YOU! :party:

hahaha...wow sounds like my story..lol

So welcome back to both of us I guess

1 - 6 of 6 Posts