Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i need goals from Luis Fabiano and also goals from Porto ;)

For example i need the gol from Yesterday:

Porto 1-1 Rio Ave (Goal from Luis Fabiano ;) )

Thank you all ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
He has a few goals. He is ridin the pine , but u can see his talent...hes about to explode :cool:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Talent?

He's been Porto's Diego Forlan. Amazingly inaccurate, especially today if he grew some foot to eye cordination skills he coulda had a hat-trick. He gets fed so much and misses the ball or misses the target or has a weak shot, it's always a different problem with him.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
Talent?

He's been Porto's Diego Forlan. Amazingly inaccurate, especially today if he grew some foot to eye cordination skills he coulda had a hat-trick. He gets fed so much and misses the ball or misses the target or has a weak shot, it's always a different problem with him.
Don't be so harsh on him, F1. After all, Porto would be out of the Champions Leage right now, if it weren't for him.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
TuncayS#Fatih said:
Please i need goals from Luis Fabiano or Porto... Thanks
I'd like to help, but there's just not enough sources, because many foreign countries don't have it available, so thus not many clips come up. Try Kazaa, there should be some, or if you want donate a video card to me, I could do it myself as I get all SuperLiga games. :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
i have some when he played for my Tricolor.... man i miss him!!!!

oh, i also have the fans screaming his name, it was sooo beautiful!!!

LU-IS FA-BIANO! LU-IS FA-BIANO! LU-IS FA-BIANO! LU-IS FA-BIANO!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts