Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can somebody tell me who honestly played better. I was working so i couldnt watch the game.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
It was a well balanced game, so don't be surprised if the Brazilians claim it to their side, and we to ours.
I honestly though we had the better first half with a draw in the second. But, counting opportunities of dangerous play, I think Brazil may had one or two more. On the other hand, there was a clear penalty on Pauleta int he first half that wasn't called. So, all in all, a balanced game with no clear dominant team.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Very good analysis Pila. I agree that the game was well balanced but we all have to agree on one thing: Figo is the best. He showed it again tonight. Viva Luis Figo!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Pila said:
It was a well balanced game, so don't be surprised if the Brazilians claim it to their side, and we to ours.
I honestly though we had the better first half with a draw in the second. But, counting opportunities of dangerous play, I think Brazil may had one or two more. On the other hand, there was a clear penalty on Pauleta int he first half that wasn't called. So, all in all, a balanced game with no clear dominant team.
Well Said Pila !!

But may I also add , Big Phil said this was his preferred team to lead Brasil to WC Glory & Portugal will be most satisfied considering they will be bolstered considerably with the Return of Nuno , Rui & frechaut !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts