Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeh,, just here to say that i miss watching david beckham playing in Man U, even though im a gunner fan...i just miss his free kicks, and his runs on the wings and crossing the ball....
saying this is bcoz here in AUstralia we only get Premiership games, and no spanish football ...=(

who else can i watch in the premiereship that has a near similar quality like beckham?...

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
no7 said:
saying this is bcoz here in AUstralia we only get Premiership games, and no spanish football ...=(
Not true. We get:

*LIVE English Premier League on SBS (terrestrial) and Fox Sports 1 & 2 (Pay TV)
*LIVE Scottish Premier League on ESPN (Pay TV)
*LIVE Dutch Ere Divisie on ESPN (Pay TV)
*LIVE Serie A on RAI (Pay TV)
*LIVE La Liga on ESPN (Pay TV)
*LIVE Champions League on ESPN (Pay TV)

Cheers.

·
Registered
98 Posts
is there any pay tv channel that only shows soccer stuffs??

though epsn does show la liga and scottish premier.. only 1 game per week,... and i dont think there's any dutch leage game showing anymore

spanish league is arguably the best league in the world now.. and i would like to see the big names in the league everyweek :( :stress:

M

·
0 Posts
I miss Beckham aswell as he is my second favourite player after St Michael, but I do get to watch him play sometimes for Real Madrid when they are on Sky Sports. :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Diego in Becks blast

Diego Maradona claims that David Beckham is nothing special. "He is a good player but no superstar," he said. "Still I like him, though it¡¯s a pity he is English. But I can¡¯t take him too seriously. He looks a woman. But of course that doesn¡¯t mean I am attracted to him."

channel4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts