Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've got a person who doesn't know who they are (or are hiding who they are) amongst rational, sane and for the most part docile people. Gang, let me congratulate you ALL for your behaviour. I know it's hard turning the other cheek when someone keeps on hurling insults at you incessantly. You've handled yourselves very well and have made not only myself but the rest of the board proud. Do not fear. I've emailed Jan and his IP will be banned soon enough. As for myself, I'm sorry for being away so long, and in the future I'll try and not be gone for so long.

Bravo svima (everyone)

------------------
Later

G

·
0 Posts
thanks grobar...
that AtomicPunk was a right woolymoof, though he did make me laugh on a few occasions :)

A

·
0 Posts
Let's ban AtomicPunk, he's evil, we can't handle anyone who knows we always choke. He talks about syndromes and doesn't think we're gonna win Euro, the Bastard, he must be Croatian!
You don't have to ban me, nobody has asked me to leave, look at all the traffic I've created. AtomicPunk cannot be banned, trust me.
I just wanna come back after your early round exit from Euro, not to say I told you so, but for the party. I'm sure you'll figure out some way to celebrate your loss, I would just love to partake in the festivities. What do you say?

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Our amusement is back!! :)

But why such a polite note, without any real insults or anything, you're not that amusing anymore.. :(
Or are you maybe just a little bit

SCARED???

P.S Of course you can join the party after EURO, but since you're such a party-lover, it's a pity you missed the one in October last year..It was awesome!!! :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
hehe Red Star Forever, good one :)

anyway Apunk,

I have nothing against you being on this forum, what I am against is comments like "NATO should have nuked Yugoslavia"...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts