Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not of my choice but forced.

The reason?

Since the newborn state Kosova isn't recognized by Fifa we're NOT allowed to have the Kosova flag as avatar in XT (the one I have now as avatar). :googly: If we don't remove them "voluntirely" they will remove our avatar privelige and we will not be able to have an avatar :googly: .

It's a decision I can't stand by. The ONLY reason their doing this is cause the serbian community, most of them, have quit and now they feel for kissing ass by doing this to "balance" it out.

If it really happens than I'll quit with no hesitation cause I can't accept their arugment cause it's WEAK!!!

I just thought I'd let you know.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Valdrino :shades: I was away this week so I don't really know what to say or suggest. What I can say from the bottom of my heart is that I hope to still be able read your posts in the future.

With the utmost respect
Il Diavolo :devil:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Just stop the b*ll$h*t man.
It's not a political forum here(if i'm not wrong politics are forbidden for some time now).We discuss football.
After all i could have never joined XT since Skopje are recognized as Macedonia in here...

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Vald, stop letting your pride get in the way. I know exactly what you're saying and i agree with you, but your input too these forums would be too greatly missed if you left over politics man!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First of all, this is not politics as such. This is just an absurd idea from the management to make up for something we weren't responsible for (serbs leaving).

As said, their only argument is cause Kosova isn't recognized by Fifa. So I'll ask you guys here; Let's say for arugments sake that there is a country already in the world today who isn't recognized by Fifa, nor interested in it or sports. Will the users NOT be able to use their countries flag cause of that?? What kind of logic is that?

Listen guys, what bothers me is that their taking these actions cause they feel bad that other people left. It's not cause they ACTUALLY believe their own arugment. That PISSES me off! It's like when you watch a football game and the ref makes a mistake and he feels guilt so you know later on he will reward the other team with a nice gift. That is what they're doing.

This is kindergarden management from XT's side. And again, it's nothing about pride or any of that. Just that they're doing this for very WRONG reasons (the ones I've explained)

Ciao Luciano, :)

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
You are not one for the drama queen acts vald (I'll be sure to tease you for this in the near future when you change your mind), I'll tell Afonso Alves to beat some sense into you next time he is in Malmö.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Well Vald, wether it's right or not, is an avatar really going to influence your decision to quit here after all these years?

I respect your decision, but it would be a great shame to lose you.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
We should all change are avatars to Kosova flags...they can't ban all of us.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's not the avatar Dean, if they(the management) behave like this, what if next time they come up with equally stupid ideas? This is not right or fair. I'm not going it over the flag or the avatar but the way they're doing this shows pisspoor management from XT.

Osman; Not trying to be a dramaqueen at all, I find this absurd, as you probably noticed and I won't be changing my mind (hopefully ;) )

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
...though it must have been discussed in depth before, as a personal opinion I don't see what's wrong with Valdrino's avatar. If I had an avatar with the region of Lombardy would I be in the wrong?

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
LucaGol said:
We should all change are avatars to Kosova flags...they can't ban all of us.
Not a question of banning if it is only avatars, more of disabling avatar function for those who use political avs and refuse to take them down ( I mean in general, dont know the details of this case).

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Osman said:
Not a question of banning if it is only avatars, more of disabling avatar function for those who use political avs and refuse to take them down ( I mean in general, dont know the details of this case).
Nevertheless...it's an avatar for goodness sakes....what is this police state. We're gonna be censored on the internet now?!?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LucaGol said:
Nevertheless...it's an avatar for goodness sakes....what is this police state. We're gonna be censored on the internet now?!?
Mind you, it's not political avatar either.

(Unless you deny what has happened, like certain people do,the same ones who quit)

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
Actually alof of things are censored in a forum like this (for whatever reason), and forums in general. Weird you havent noticed that.

No offense, but this is nothing but drama queen acts, regardless of one has good cause for it. Pretty poor way to deal with it. I like Vald, but one someone makes an ultimatum like that, the only thing one can say is good bye . Not much else do with self-important ultimatums.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Valdrin said:
It's not the avatar Dean, if they(the management) behave like this, what if next time they come up with equally stupid ideas? This is not right or fair. I'm not going it over the flag or the avatar but the way they're doing this shows pisspoor management from XT.

Osman; Not trying to be a dramaqueen at all, I find this absurd, as you probably noticed and I won't be changing my mind (hopefully ;) )
I'm sorry, but I don't know where you are debating this, nor the real details behind the debate.

If you have a problem with the XT management, why don't you quit browsing the other forums that you are having problems and just remain here where it's always been run well in the last five or so years.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Osman said:
Actually alof of things are censored in a forum like this (for whatever reason), and forums in general. Weird you havent noticed that.

No offense, but this is nothing but drama queen acts, regardless of one has good cause for it. Pretty poor way to deal with it. I like Vald, but one someone makes an ultimatum like that, the only thing one can say is good bye . Not much else do with self-important ultimatums.
Yea, so were the XT management going to ban our avatars without opening a thread about it or are you too scared that many people will oppose your actions?

Give me a break Osman, if anything is being badly dealt with, it's THIS situation!

When was this voluntery act supposed to happen and were you going to send PMs to all who have so you won't stir up some "unwanted" replies by others?

Dean: This is a discussion being held somewhere else and they have planned to do this to all who have my avatar (or like this) without making a thread asking us or others what they think of it. So go figuere!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts