Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, back from a short and quick weekend up in Canada...got there Friday and just got home...

Anyway, I was up there for for a friends on mines wedding. he's from NYC she's from Canada...and lo and behold I got to meet a legend....our good friend from the board Jure. He was one of the Ushers for the wedding...

Well, I have to say:

1. He is a typical Croatian....a woman on each arm and that's not including the brides made that he was paired off with....

2. If you can believe it...he likes to drink!! I was shocked!....But...the man is a phoney...you would figure that Jure would be Captain Canada...but now...he is a closet American....he drinks Coors Light!:D You'd figure Molson Canadian...Labats Blue...or even 50 Beer, but no, he chooses Coors Light! Unbelievable...

As Jure would attest...the with the women there...it was not only quantity...but quality....both the NY ladies there as well as the Canadian women...once again proof that Croatian women are the most beautiful...

With that all in all if the rest of you are as cool as Jure is (which I am sure you are) we have a good bunch of guys here....

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
heh:)

Welcome back man !

speaking of him, where the hell has he been? Sure he'll drop us a line.

Are we cool?

nat, when I meet up with spwolf we'll argue ourselves stupid over a dozen beers and be the bestof friends by the end of the night ;) :D

·
©
7,230 Posts
Imagine if we all met somewhere. There would be a few laughs, a few arguments, a few drinks, actually alot of drinks, no doubt some singing.....and name tags.:D

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
heh, that would be wicked :cool:

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ero...it was a fun time up there and don't worry, he should be posting soon...

Dinamovac...well, I think that would be great that we can get the guys from the board together...we'd have a blast.

·
Registered
793 Posts
My god, would we get tanked!:howler: :howler: :howler: Quick question, Is anybody going to be in HR. this summer? Majstor and I will be there in Aug.. Puno pozdrava od Grbe!

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
I don't see why the whole of Xtratime doesn't have a conference with forum booths and all.

Perhaps in Amsterdam or New York (or maybe TO?) the event could be announce 2 years ahead in time and then there would be a chance to get a serious turnout.

Name tags for the members with special colours for the Managers, Veterans and so forth.

We could organize seminars, demonstrations, and have competitions between the various forums.

I have no doubt it would be a well attended, well organized and a worthwhile event.

Oh yeah Glen if you read this:

Beer (and I mean the good Euro stuff) must be in abundance if this ever happens.

Just a thought gentlemen and I hope to 'see' you soon.

Not you Vitez I see enough of you and don't let me catch you talking at church again.

Sram te bilo!!!!

Bog!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
JureM said:
Anyway, I was up there for for a friends on mines wedding. he's from NYC she's from Canada...and lo and behold I got to meet a legend....our good friend from the board Jure. He was one of the Ushers for the wedding...

Well, I have to say:

1. He is a typical Croatian....a woman on each arm and that's not including the brides made that he was paired off with....

2. If you can believe it...he likes to drink!! I was shocked!....But...the man is a phoney...you would figure that Jure would be Captain Canada...but now...he is a closet American....he drinks Coors Light!:D You'd figure Molson Canadian...Labats Blue...or even 50 Beer, but no, he chooses Coors Light! Unbelievable...

As Jure would attest...the with the women there...it was not only quantity...but quality....both the NY ladies there as well as the Canadian women...once again proof that Croatian women are the most beautiful...

With that all in all if the rest of you are as cool as Jure is (which I am sure you are) we have a good bunch of guys here....

:D :D :D :D

Ha,ha.....well JureM, I gotta hand it to you, just as I thought I may never recover from the wild wedding weekened your post has given me a great laugh and new life.

Decki, let me just say that our JureM is a true gentleman and overall solid individual. It was great to finally meet him in person since we do have a number of mutual friends. His reputation amongst the people I know and from the board is well deserved. Actually, I don't know if it was the cognac, but I could have sworn that I witnessed JureM's powers of moderation come into play when he diffused a heated argument between two hot girls (I think it had something to do about spelling). Hmmmm, now that I think of it, I don't recall seeing JureM after that.......

Overall, we all had a fantastic time and the party lasted all night.....at least for me it did. ;) :tongue:

Ahheeemmm, now to clarify some of JureM's earlier comments...

"1. He is a typical Croatian....a woman on each arm and that's not including the brides made that he was paired off with...."

Actually, if someone were to look closely they were really holding me up.....

"2. If you can believe it...he likes to drink!! I was shocked!....But...the man is a phoney...you would figure that Jure would be Captain Canada...but now...he is a closet American....he drinks Coors Light!:D You'd figure Molson Canadian...Labats Blue...or even 50 Beer, but no, he chooses Coors Light! Unbelievable..."

Ahhhhh, I knew this would come back to haunt me. Usually, I prefer wine, cognac, and vodka/soda. But since the day was unbelievably hot and humid I needed something to quench my thirst. Since the hall wasn't serving Corona, I need to settle for the closest light alternative. Besides, the Coors Light in Canada is brewed locally according to Canadian standards.....Oh what the hell, fine you pegged me.

:tongue: :D ;)

P.S. JureM is bang on about the women attending the wedding.....very fine and plenty of them.

P.S.S. Guys, I think I also may have seen JureM taking a few sips of my Coors Light when I wasn't looking. Non-drinker, yeah right :eek: :D :tongue: :cool: :)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Jure....

but now I must clarify one thing...I never kiss and tell, so I can't say exactly what happened with those ladies. I will say they made up...;) Plus those girls were blond, they couldn't spell cat anyway...but then again neither can Ero...

:D

Oh and the sip of Coors Light...I think Jure must have been seeing things...

All in all the wedding was great and all had fun....at least those that can remember because they were sober...like myself....:D

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
JureM said:
Plus those girls were blond, they couldn't spell cat anyway...but then again neither can Ero...

I thought a guy is blond and a girl is blonde :)

Maybe it's different in yankee-land :tongue:

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Majstor...

you know the old saying...the sun has to shine on every dogs arse everyonce in awhile...:D

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
majstor said:
You got him Ero,finally!
heh, it was shweeeeeet :D :tongue:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts