Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,well,well. I can say that now I will be back to being a rugualar here and have things ever changed since I`ve been gone. I am proud to say that our team is back to its winning ways that put us on top of the world (viva!). We beat the " red devils" and painted that ***** white and blue (hala!). Now, we have a big task ahead. I will not be afraid to say that bayern does scare me. They always find a way to win. Alot of talent, even with out there insperassion effenberg. This is our bigest taks by far as they already have our number beating us twice, there advantage. We know this team and i believe we are hotter. redondo showed us why he is a must keep along with macca who in reality, gave us that aggregate, with brops going out to casillas and r.carlos whop were brilliant. I wanna say that even if our road comes to an end here, I had fun on the road as only you do best!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
You may be back, but somehow this whole group has died after our victory against ManU. I don't get it. Perhaps it's because both pool and R&B fan have left - they were the most fequent posters of lately... Maybe it's EASTER?

And because of that I want to wish all of you Real Madrid fans:
The Miss
Raul
pool_till_i_die
R&B Fan
Sergio
Spaniard
real player
dwMB
hala
Makaveli
and even regulate :) LOL
AMOROSO
Sabry
Eclipse
Mijatovic
and everyone else I've forgotten a very happy EASTER! Let's just hope Real wins tonight, that would be the best present for us all I think...? ;)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
OK, thanx and happy EASTER too! :)
yeah, we Real board have more ppl now...some of them are 50%/33%/25%/**% (well,I don't know) Real fanz...but you really should not forget someone who is a 100% Real fan--advag! :)
Oh, and yep, I wanna see someone after that victory--where are you, Geff? hahahahaha...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts