Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glen, Of course I am sad, sad and frustrated and of course I throw my words at Juve-fans in frustration.

Perhaps I was abit fast in my earlier reply.

I didnt mean only situations that gave you penalties, also other decision, also those wich wasent desicive for the games.

I find it hard to believe that we are tied at 9 in penalties (We sure as hell didnt score nine of them, but that is not apart of the discussion :)), but as I don't have the facts I prefer not mentioneing it at all. The discussion was not only about the penalties we didnt receive but also about the one's your opponents didnt receive against you.

------------------
Forza Lazio

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
your win is CRAP .....
u know that very well

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,661 Posts
Remarks like that are useless, JG. Try to formulate a sensible
argument or just don't say anything, okay??

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Yo momma wears combat boots, so nah!!

Sorry, I just felt the need to utter my own childish taunt.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there.
As a fellow Arab *Egyptian in fact} i thought Jordanians were meant to be smart intellectuals.
Apparently u r a sorry exapmle of how insolent & pathetic an individual can be.
Try to be more objective in your next post pal. :) ;) :)
I know it must be hard on u. when was the last time Lazio won the title. OH!!
back in 1974 was it??
My parents were newly weds back then-lol.
Forza Juve ;) :) ;)

[This message has been edited by Del_piero 18 (edited 09-05-2000).]

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Why are the Lazio and Parma fans crying. First, Lazio should have had a penalty awarded against them in the first minute of their game against Bolonga. Parma's corner came off a Parma player. Therefore there should have been no corner at all. The ref blew the whistle before the ball even when in the net. Stop the whinging.

------------------
CUG

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello to all,
JUVE win this game because they try very hard and all know that. so they deserve the win also lazio try their best so they win and we will see who will be the stronger and who will win. so we don't need to blame other teams if this team didn't work good.

Always and Forever: FORZA JUVE.
FORZA ALEX

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CUG,
Everyone is allowed to say that Bologna should have had a penalty against Lazio, everyone but a JUVE-fan. You have had sooooo many situations this year that provided you with penalties you should'nt have had, and situations wich didnt gave your opposition the penalties they should have had. You know this so what are you arguing about????

So everyone is allowed to critiseze the refs accept You guys!!

So Just be quite and sleep tight while all other fans faces rality. Of course You don't cry, someone just handed you the title.

Not many things upsets me, A Juve-fan saying anything about refs in a Laziogame does.

------------------
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Petter; These soooo many incidents is actually 2. We've been awarded 2 penalties this season that were obviously fake (both Inzaghi). So has Lazio (Salas and Boksic), but I'm still not saying Juventus isn't somehow favored. I'm just saying that You shouldn't exagurate all parametres in this discussion. Penalties ? You can be sad that Lazio hasn't got all the pk's they deserved- neither did we, but I'm quite sure we're tied with 9 a piece (maybe You have 8 I'm not sure).
So that at least is not a valid claim on Your behalf. Stick to the Parma incident or Oliveira's goal if You want controvercy.

Ciao.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts