Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, we are in three tough competitions this year, and we are playing every three days. I believe that Favalli's and Figo's injuries are great now, cuz we are in the stretch run now- all of April and most of May.

Favalli gets much needed rest for his legs, and he was making quite a few mistakes the last few games out there.

He gets rested.

Figo was kind of just chugging along the last five games, not much but his usual moment of brilliance, perhaps this can get him back into gear!

What you think? I also think that the Martins benching for a while also rested him up for the stretch run, and Adriano's suspension will pay dividends later.

Not to mention Veron's injury.....he is too old to play all the time, I think that will help him in the long run

And Toldo most importantly was given a half year on the bench....he is fresh and just getting into top form

And Recoba was out so long.....once he gets over this latest setback, he looked like he was better than ever!

And Cruz is getting rest the last ten matches after featuring a lot the beginning of the year!

And Stankovic was out too...and he is now showoing off the extra rest!

Cesar was injured all year...he is gonna show people some good stuff!

The Wall Samuel is being given his rest from now to then

And JZ...cmon JZ can play all year long if need be, and he got his well deserved rest in the first few weeks of the year...months...wow he should be good to go

Only player I'm worried about is Cambiasso..I only hope we give chances to possibly Pizarro and CZ to help Cambiasso rest up for the stretch run...he is not as good as he usually is..he is tired as hell

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kaiser Ballack said:
Sorry, Al Capone, but weren't you the one who disliked Mancini last week and wanted him out? :googly:
I like him right now, it might change next week if we lose though. Sorry my opinions change, call me Moratti if you wish

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Al Capone said:
I like him right now, it might change next week if we lose though. Sorry my opinions change, call me Moratti if you wish
LOL, it's OK to change opinions, I guess..............but branding Mancini the greatest Italian ever :howler: :howler: :howler:

By the way, when it comes to changing opinions you win against Moratti hands down :howler: :howler: :howler:

P.S. I didn't mean to offend or anything, it's just that I find your comments a tad 'unorthodox' to say the least :tongue:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zannettiforever said:
LOL, it's OK to change opinions, I guess..............but branding Mancini the greatest Italian ever :howler: :howler: :howler:

By the way, when it comes to changing opinions you win against Moratti hands down :howler: :howler: :howler:

P.S. I didn't mean to offend or anything, it's just that I find your comments a tad 'unorthodox' to say the least :tongue:

No offense taken, that's just how I am

I'll even turn against Wome if he blows a Milan derby, anyone who blows a derby ...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
A very opinionated person you seem, Kaiser Ballack . . mind sharing your opinion on that one again ?

:confused:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Moron

1 - 12 of 12 Posts