Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i especcially request Dos Santos the mexican boy,he's like Ronaldinho but then 7 years younger!! he should be in first squad,and i heard u had loads of talent in youth teams,try to kick some old lads and get them in first team,u lost Fabregas allready...so why lose Dos Santos aswell?? :depress:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,102 Posts
LucaToni said:
i especcially request Dos Santos the mexican boy,he's like Ronaldinho but then 7 years younger!! he should be in first squad,and i heard u had loads of talent in youth teams,try to kick some old lads and get them in first team,u lost Fabregas allready...so why lose Dos Santos aswell?? :depress:
A. I don't think we can use dos Santos just yet. He doesn't have a EU-passport.

B. dos Santos must go trough all of the youth categorys before coming to the first team, like everyone else(right?). Right now I think he's in the C-team.

Don't worry. He's very young and has a lot of time to get into the first team. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
LucaToni said:
i especcially request Dos Santos the mexican boy,he's like Ronaldinho but then 7 years younger!! he should be in first squad,and i heard u had loads of talent in youth teams,try to kick some old lads and get them in first team,u lost Fabregas allready...so why lose Dos Santos aswell?? :depress:
we don't have many old lads here.. at least not in our midfield.. but since most of our great prospect are midfield players.. we will lose some eventually..

but I think Dos Santos will be in our first team in the future.. he's really special.. the management must be crazy if they let him go..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,264 Posts
1.Ronaldinho - Best player in the world
2.Eto'o - Best Striker in the world (probably)
3.Messi - Best youngster in the world

Need more talent? :rolleyes:
 

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
I think we should seriously consider starting Cristian Ceballos in the first team next season. That guys got plenty of talent.

That way, we can play like this:

Code:
                 Valdes
      Marquez         Puyol

         Xavi           Deco

Messi      Ronaldinho      Dos Santos
    Eto'o      Henry     Ceballos
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goner said:
we don't have many old lads here.. at least not in our midfield.. but since most of our great prospect are midfield players.. we will lose some eventually..

but I think Dos Santos will be in our first team in the future.. he's really special.. the management must be crazy if they let him go..
just dont lose Dos Santos,cause i love to see young players in big teams for example Messi,Fabregas,Bojinov,how old is Dos Santos now? i think he should be playing first squad before he hits 20... :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Messi said:
A. I don't think we can use dos Santos just yet. He doesn't have a EU-passport.

B. dos Santos must go trough all of the youth categorys before coming to the first team, like everyone else(right?). Right now I think he's in the C-team.

Don't worry. He's very young and has a lot of time to get into the first team. :thumbsup:
well u lost Fabregas that way :irritate:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
R10 said:
I think we should seriously consider starting Cristian Ceballos in the first team next season. That guys got plenty of talent.
you got that right,i mean its good for the team to have some experienced players with many euro caps or international caps sitting on the bench,but i just love to see just 1 or 2 younger than 18 players sitting on the bench,cause they would be working hard to get playing time and only getting better,those old experienced lads only get worse and lose match rythm (or however u spell it:p) u know what i mean,look at Arsenal like 15 youngsters in first Squad,atleast 10 of them will be Future for the club,they dont have to buy much :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,387 Posts
R10 said:
I think we should seriously consider starting Cristian Ceballos in the first team next season. That guys got plenty of talent.

That way, we can play like this:

Code:
                 Valdes
      Marquez         Puyol

         Xavi           Deco

Messi      Ronaldinho      Dos Santos
    Eto'o      Henry     Ceballos

Are we playing football or kamakaze mission?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,487 Posts
Moe said:
yeah we should play them in the first team when they're 6 years old :)
I would pay just to see Frank ordering them around on the pitch after they constantly lose shape and shouting stuff like:

"Don't all of you chase the ball, this is not Real Madrid"
"Where is our midfield? Do we even have a midfield?"
"Why are you crying? Robinho isn't dead, he just pretends to be whenever someone slightly touches him."

:thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top