Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, i guess we just have to accept it. we really got to replace inzaghi.i know he contributed a lot to juve and he scored a lot of goals but in the long run, this guy just isn't worth it, plus now that he wants more money, who knows what he wants next.

and by the way, did u guys saw how he played against norway?? i heard he played badly.
looks like our only solution is still crespo. i can guarantee u if we can get crespo, juve can forget about their scoring problems for the next 3 years at least. face it man, inzaghi's only asset is maybe his pace and his instinct. he can't pass, he can't dribble and his header ain't that good either. i mean i like that guy but i believe there's someone out there who can do a better job than him.

and please, i don't mean offering 3 of juve players+cash for crespo. that's another absurd thing to do. i believe what juve can do is offer at lest 1 player and cash. our defence is lookig good, the midfield is not bad (maybe we need a winger?), so it is reasonable to spend a little extra for a striker. and it's not that juve don't have the money, my god can't they give a little extra?the money spend will equal the quality we get, i can assure u.

that's all i can say, but don't get me wrong, i like inzaghi and i will never forget what he and piero did 2 years ago :) :)

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK..........

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Tanzi wants ridicilous much for him, and Crespo aint that good. He's not good for 40£mill or wtf Tanzi wanted. I also want Crespo in Juve, but with the price tanzi wants, he can just stay. We should buy Cassano or Saviola! :) :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and hey, montero just scored!! :) :)

igor tudor scored 2 goals a few days ago and i think juve's defenders in italy will score too!! :) :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i agree with cassano and saviola but saviola costs a lot too!!
he is said to be the 'new maradona' but they want @#[email protected]# much for the guy!! anyway, i'm sure that if aimar goes, saviola will go too.....and i hope he either comes to juve or not in italian league at all becuase when other teams get him, it will be trouble.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Well think about, Saviola is expensive, yes my compadre I agree. Keep in my mind that he is only 18. So if like we was interested in him now is the time to get him. How much do you think they want for him when he is 20? Shi* dont want to think about the price. Well he IS the new Maradona and the new Batistuta! We should get him and we are known for releasing the players full potensial! Imagine Saviola here, we would have our own Bati! (In a couple of years at least) And yeah Aimar would probably follow him! River want 50£mill for these to guys. That is insane much, but they are young and extremly gifted! So I think we should get Saviola, if Aimar wants to join well then we buy him as well! Yup either we get him, or no one else in the serie a, because then we are ****ed! I think Cragnotti will sign because he loves argentina, and loves the players there! **** ASS! That would be bad, if that were to happen, haha, well then I'll turn into a mentally challenged kid! :)

P

·
0 Posts
yup..ramy..
saviola ang aimar are stars of the future..buy them and train them to be the stars of juve..and that goes for cassano too and other talented players..but i would prefer italians...good players are hard to find but money..there's a million ways to find it :) :) :) :) :)
hurra juventus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts