Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say, that with this kind of form, your dream of getting anything this year is getting further and further away. I mean Deportivo are now 5 points in front. IMO La Liga is lost for Barcelona. And if you play like you did tonight Chelsea will bash you guys into the ground at the Camp Nou. It will be like that game against Dinamo kiev a couple of years ago. Van Gaal better find a way, or the Copa del rey may be the only silverware heading to Catalonia this year... :) :) :) (I'm glad, but you shouldn't)

D

·
0 Posts
If Barca intends to defend like they did against Mallorca in the 2nd leg of the quater-final, then Chelsea will absolutely murder them. The unique achievement of the Treble looks very very bleak right now, with so much talent in the team, they have to able to be up there with Man Utd.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I was very dissapointed at Barca yesterday....

But i know what the problem was. Its so obvious. It was the same as in the Chelsea match.

"Pep" Guardiola dependency!!

Ëvery Barcafan knows this, so i dont think anyone should have to defend the loss against Mallorca. Guardiola will be fit for the Chelsea match-bring on the slaughter!

One good thing about the loss is that Madrid can reach that second place....

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
We really need back-up for Guardiola, but the problem is: there is no back-up for Guardiola! Maybe we need some good central defenders, so Frank de Boer can play there. But at the moment getting Frank out of the defense isn't a good idea. :(

Something really has to change...

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
We really need back-up for Guardiola, but the problem is: there is no back-up for Guardiola! Maybe we need some good central defenders, so Frank de Boer can play there. But at the moment getting Frank out of the defense isn't a good idea. :(

Something really has to change...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK> Here comes part two. What the fuc* happened last night??? I mean to lose to Atletico Madrid is like the biggest emberassment! :eek: Chelsea is comin' next week, so it really look's bleak from my perspective, but you guys are after all the luckiest sons of bitc*es out there :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts