22,583 Posts
Who said Messi is a liar?

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go over to the FC Barcelona forum.

Bwahahaha!

Then go over to the Forum Management forum ;)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I just can't stop saying Long Live Boca:stuckup:

And I still want details:D

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Que clase de detalles? Estamos hablando de una gimnasta abogada. Imaginatela en su traje de ejecutiva haciendo una pirueta invertida sobre sus manos y con sus piernas haciendo un helicoptero.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
I don't do the helicopter trick anymore.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are some of the tricks you still do? Uneven bars? Balance beam (your forte)? crazy summersaults on the floor exercises?

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
You don't blog anymore, you don't do the helicopter move anymore, what else am I missing?

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know, back in the day Humbird would politely answer all questions aimed towards her. Now, she simply ignores all things... except those things posted by Boyo.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
You know, back in the day Humbird would politely answer all questions aimed towards her. Now, she simply ignores all things... except those things posted by Boyo.
She's outgrown Pilacracy. We'll be for ever stuck in Low Blow, corky, sardine-eating, infantile humor, but without 'Boid's splits. We've gone from being the cool kids in school to being dirty old men with detachable Pilas. 'Boid now sips wine with her pinky extended.

Sad but true.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
What are some of the tricks you still do? Uneven bars? Balance beam (your forte)? crazy summersaults on the floor exercises?
I did a cartwheel in the back yard a few weeks ago. It hurt.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
this thread is better than chicas del TC...continue the good work..you must get the pics...or even a youtube

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Nein! Das ist gelogen!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts