Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes , i hope this season is so bad so that mother****er berlsoconi will take out some money from his pocket next season and buy us some players...

'we will have one of the top 5 players in the world"....

WHY DIDNT WE GET FIGO Then????

for me , milan now has 3 decent players : shevy , boban , maldini , but if you think we can win a champions league against teams like real madrid who apart from figo has robeto carlos,macmanman,saldago,raul,morientes,redondo...then you r dreeeaming......i cant find any reason to buy a season ticket with milan this year,who should i go to watch,34 year old boban when he plays 5 games a season??bierhoff??or helved , ambrosini , guly , sala and the rest of the rubbish.....

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I've been ranting and raving about what our transfer policy has done to us. Let's look at it like this, fellow fans....soccer players do not live in a vacuum or with blinders on. They see Milan play poorly and hear the promises we will indeed see those problems corrected. THEN our owner publically announces he will not spend money on big name players, and it's all politcally based. THEN after the fans in Mailn demonstrate, well, MAYBE we'll buy a big name player. You think this caliber of player is going to sit around and wait to see if Milan is interested in them or not? Sorry, but my take on it is that all the crap we fans have been fed has hurt the integrity and reputation of the TEAM in the eyes of PLAYERS.

I have a terrible sinking feeling when I think of the coming season. Who do I want on the team? Well, frankly, any one of the players we've been linked to in the past couple of months...Rui Costa...Figo...Farinos...Gerard....the list depresses me, I will not go on. What I am hoping and praying for is that the team is going to prove me very very wrong.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yeah Khalid, it's really nice to have real fans like you behind us. At least even if I think we could have done with some players I wish the club well, I wish every player who puts that jersey on well, and I wish the team well. But no, we havent signed the players you wanted, so you wish us bad, wow!!!!!!!!!!

Figo, bought out of his contract. We cant do that. Same with Farinos. Gerard wants to play for his home team. But no, that's not reason enough. We are Milan, we have to sign every good player in the world. I'm sorry, but it's beyond sad now, its pathetic. Support your team, even if they didnt cost £40m each. It's not the fact that people want other signings that makes me so mad, it's posts like these that leave me staggered.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
People, do not worry!
Berlusconi may still have some good surprises in his sleeves!

Its just a matter of days before A MAJOR signing joins us by Sunday night of Monday...For now, that's all i can tell you folks!

Just be patient People!
We just had the perfect proof that nothing is impossible in football these days!Milan, Figo and Real just proved that in a matter of few hours that even the most irrevocable decision can be reversed and vice-versa!
Debs, every team's management does the same thing as Milan!Its just a matter of patience!

Rivaldo was supposed to be a Lazio player long time ago; Zenden was supposed to be a Lazialo as well, now the negociations are dead and he stays in Catalogna!...Figo SWORE to stay in Barca and where is he now???
So, as Galliani said:"We don't say the name of the players we're after because as soon as we do it their price jump by 50 % within hours!"
Does anyone knew about Redonoo?About Chamot or Josi Mari?
Now they're ours!Please be patient and he will BE OURS!
FORZA R...... ROSSONERO!

I dream of Great Brasilian player in Milan...and so does Berlusconi...so....BE PATIENT and he may well be ours!!!!

And Tapi, as far as this clown of Khalid is concerned, do not even bother answering him!Don't even bother reading him!
He is a glory-hunter!Khalid, why don't you go to be a Lazio fan???This is the perfect team for you!

WE ARE MILAN AND WE STAND BEHIND OUR TEAM NO MATTER WHAT!

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!
THE WORLD WILL BE...ROSSONERO...AGAIN!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hmm, so Lazio fans are glory hunters then? I see.

Anyway, looks like Galliani/Berlusconi have signed Redondo for you. He's definitely world class (remember that backheel through some Man Utd. defender's (I forget whose, Neville? Probably. Heh) legs and the set up for Raul? That's still stands out in my mind from last season's CL. Unless this deal goes the way of Zenden for us, I'll have to eat my words about Berlusconi feeding you guys BS.

Khalid, I can't believe you'd say you want your team to do badly just so your president will spend more money. It's one thing to complain about lack of new players and completely another to say you want your team to lose because of no new players.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Kazema, i'm sorry if you understood this way!That's not what i was trying to say!What i meant and still mean is that Lazio is a team that attracts a lot of glory-hunters but they also have some great fans...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
We would have ***ked the season if we bought a bunch of super stars, not a single one. And as about Figo, I know he is a great player, but Milan can't afford to pay 120 million bucks for him. Because this is the clause for his transfer and Barca wouldn't have released him for abroad club for less. Besides, he is a greedy [email protected]@rd. How would we feel if Shevy goes to Inter because of money :( ? Tell me does such a player have a heart. And why do you think he would have kept long in Milan if some other team offered him more money?
One more question do you expect such a player to be the most important in a team. Yeah he inspires the others, but without a solid work out from the other player to provide enough space for such a player he would be nothing.
The same is the situation with Boban- could he do anything if Rino and Ambrosini, and Demetrio didn't provide enough balls for him, and didn't run to take away the attention of the deffenders.
Anyway, Milan is on the right track preparing to face the future with Coco, Comandini, Jose Mari. We are about to get Redondo- only he would be enough because he can help the youngsters build on their skills. With his appearance the youngsters will rise their self confidence. He will teach them, and after some time we would get Gallardo or Riquelme, (or Romagnoli if we wait enough)- a player with future, with great potential, a player who will do the same job Figo does now- inspiring (though Figo is a wing player). The fact is that then Figo will be old, and those 56 million $ for him will be gone.
PS: The transfer of Gallardo or Riquelme might happen even at this winter break, so it is not that distant future for us. And Gallardo is already great :)
Forza Milan!

·
Registered
415 Posts
No harm done San_Siro_1, I just misunderstood you I guess. I was also in kind of a bad mood at the time, so I immediately jumped to the worst conclusion :). Though I suppose every team that's tasted success has its share of glory hunters.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
This KHALID guy once called me a 10 year old boy with a keyboard, well now we all can see who the ten year old boy with the keyboad is . :D

and did you say Mcmanaman ?? :p

Is he better then Gattuso ??

Then you are the only one who thinks like that.

[Edited by theLegend on 28-07-2000 at 09:27]

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Come on,people!and what about Milans team?!?!Team is fu***in perfectly! Gatusso,Albertini,Serginho,Boban,Redondo,Leonardo and Schevy will be JUST GOOD!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
This khalid called maldini and sheva a DECENT player??!!? gee.... and the names he mentioned are better than these guys??!?? gee... somebody please tell this guy that being no2 last year (I think beckie didn't deserved it) for fifa player of the year is just decent. that being one of the few defenders to be shortlisted as player of the year is decent.
I don't think you even live in milan. So, the season ticket is not a waste to you. (I'm in bad mood now, how did the rain become so hot?)
ciao!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
**** off Khalid.

Khalid you are a ****en poser glory hunter if I ever saw one. If you're not gonna support a team all the time then **** off. Milan is too good to have ****s like you supporting them. Milan has a top team already why do they need more players? Now that Redondo has joined them that only further justifies my prediction of Milan as one of the favourites for the Scudetto.
San Siro 1, please don't call Lazio fans glory hunters I get really pissed off when people say things like that. We haven't won the Scudetto since 1973/74 season, can't we enjoy our success? I have never seen my team win the Scudetto and now that we do win it we get called glory hunters, thats weak man.
Seeing morons that know nothing of Italian soccer like Khalid say something like 'I hope we get ****ed this season' pisses me off. Then calling Laziali glory hunters really caps it off.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Il Toro, you'll learn when you are here longer that Khalid usually posts to cause a bit of a stir. Don't take any of it too personally, just pull out the good stuff and comment on that. That's all we can do... ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Il Toro, i'm sorry if you understood this way!That's not what i was trying to say!What i meant and still mean is that Lazio is a team that attracts a lot of glory-hunters but they also have some great fans...That's true with EVERY SINGLE team that wins, they attract a lot of glory hunters!

I'm not talking about the true Laziali which are some of the most passionate and respectable fans around.

So sorry if you misunderstood me.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I still don't think it necessary to call us glory hunters. I have waited my whole life to see my team win the Scudetto and finally have Lazio considered as a superpower like Juve, Milan and Inter. We haven't had a success like this while I've been a Laziale and I don't like being called a glory hunter so next time just tell someone like Khalid to get ****ed instead of saying 'go to Lazio where all the glory hunters belong.'
What if we win the treble? what will happen then if this is what it is like after winning the Scudetto.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts