Xtratime Community banner

i hope Lazio draws

1K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  flarg 
#1 ·
let's all hope/pray/meditate...or whatever is to be done that Lazio draws and we win and then it is all over :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

G
#8 ·
Lazio wont draw you stupid asses ! Juve will loose the game against Verona and Parma and Lazio will win all the games ahead .... and win lo scudetto... Thats for shure, if fuc**** Del Pedro dont score from f***** penalty again..

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

#9 ·
:( :(
sslazio11 what on earth is wrong with you. Just because you seem to be a big Lazio fan doesn't mean you can swear like a maniac in the Juventus forum. We are all entitled to our own opinions, and if you've got a problem with that take it out on someone else.

I can't see why opposing fans can't be more intellegent and friendly like Lazia here.

Forza Juve anyway..

G
#13 ·
no i dont cause i am pissed off bout Del Piero and his stupid penaltys. Oh MIHA MIHA why did you miss that penalty against BATIGOL ? If he scored that one, you wouldn't write here lazio will draw, losse ... cause it ain't gonna happen' !

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

#14 ·
sslazio11, cut the crap! You can't blame Del P. for the fact that Miha failed to score...
I can understand you're angry and disappointed, but try to get over it! It happened, there's nothing we can change about it! Bothering the Juve fans with nonsense like this is not the solution!
Besides, you're not only making a fool out of yourself right now, you also make the other Laziali look like complete idiots with your childish behavior!
Why is it that the biggest mouths always belong to the ones who started supporting Lazio two weeks ago?

SIAMO SOLO NOI!

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 27-04-2000).]

#21 ·
Willem Sterk, which team do you support?
On the Lazio board you write "WE have enough defenders" and over here you write "I hope Lazio draws"!

LAZIO, esisti SOLO TU!

Lazia

#22 ·
Lazia it must be confusing for you, i don't really support anyone(ok maby parma a bit more then the rest) if i'm at the lazio forum i use we for Lazio, if i'm at the juve forum i use we for juventus.
So i 'don't really care who wins the scudetto, but i hope Juve wins the scuddeto Sunday, so when they have to face Parma they won't be really motivated and Parma could take the CL spot.
If juve draws and lazio wins well i just hope that it would be a thrilling end of the league

#26 ·
Don't dream be real.
Lazio showed that tkhey are much better then La Juve in Delle Alpi (1-0) and in coppa Itaila.If La Lazio did not play in Champions Leauge Juve would not even think about tricolore.
Luck is till somewhere.1-0's,penalties and last minute goals brought Juve here, everybody knows it.
Drawing with relegated Venezia is only a dream.This football and it is open for surprises.So go on Verona and Parma!
* I wonder what is going on in Nord-Italia on the way of Lo scudetto ? Last year Milan wins easily in Torino against Juve! and this year Juve won 2-0 in Milano against Inter.
* I wonder what kind of a hate Fiorentina have against La Juve? They lost them and stole points from us !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.