Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might know?i have been very busy and i have had no time to do my job here as mod of the Leeds Forum.

I think another mod isnt needed right now to take my place, i think Chris does a great job here at the Leeds Forum and can handle being the single Mod here.

I think this will be the best for the Leeds Forum, i think it would be unfair for me to be mod and only come her once every two weeks.School and Girls have just been taking my time;).

C'ya'll Later!

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Sorry to see you go Dan, but you never really did any of the modding duties anyway ;) Hopefully you will pop in now and then to comment? You're right this forum really needs only one FM, any more would be kind of pointless (Sorry Pat!:( ). When this forum needs a second FM than believe me Pat you'll be first on my list.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yeah sorry too see u go DANIEL32... :( Cya round...
I can see ur point, there would be no use for a second Mod. we need to first work on getting more posters. Let's work on that before we even think about the 2nd Mod...:)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
WHOOPS! SORRY LAD'S! :nervous: :embarass: I'm very tired... Last day of the school term...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
too bad to see u leave, daniel... :( but i hope u still go to the INTER forum more... :D:D:D

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Your request has been processed, Daniel32. On behalf of the Xtratime Administration, I would like to thank you for your past contribution as Forum Manager. Good luck on your school and ladies! ;)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yeah, mostly the ladies... :howler::tongue:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I'm not at liberty to say... :stoned:

:howler:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aaaaa...Thanks for all the nice and kind words;).

And yes i'll still come her of course;).

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
He must be really into alredy...:tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts